The Liberal Party - How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crime rates should be public information. Victorians have a right to know if crime rates are rising under their incompetent premier. Good on the Libs I say
Welcome to bigfooty

again.....

Fancy licking so much boot you think leaking to a *en radio station is a good thing
:drunk:

Why it matters. They're statistics, no matter who released them the statistics would stay the same.
I have no issues with crimes being reported
Just not by people with a clear agenda as 3aw/2gb obviously has.

Crime rates should be public information. Victorians have a right to know if crime rates are rising under their incompetent premier. Good on the Libs I say
He wasn't releasing crime stats, he was just stealing and leaking preliminary police reports of individual crimes before they'd been processed and included in the updated crime stats.

He wasn't releasing crime stats, he was just stealing and leaking preliminary police reports of individual crimes before they'd been processed and included in the updated crime stats.
Which is bad enough, the fact he was doing it for his personal political gain is even worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No federal budget will be more heavily scrutinised than Josh Frydenberg’s second budget. After all, it was Frydenberg who promised that Australia will be in surplus (in the black) this time last year. Now due to circumstances beyond its control (bushfires, coronavirus), that’s now gone.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

No federal budget will be more heavily scrutinised than Josh Frydenberg’s second budget. After all, it was Frydenberg who promised that Australia will be in surplus (in the black) this time last year. Now due to circumstances beyond its control (bushfires, coronavirus), that’s now gone.

Bit like the GFC being beyond the Labor governments control, but Libs always ignore that fact.

I don't really have a problem with them not being able to deliver their promised surplus due to these tragic events.
I'm far more interested in seeing how they twist and spin it all and, in particular, what cuts they still make in other areas and at whose expense.

If Josh Frydenberg doesn’t promise much money to rural and regional Australia in his Budget speech, what are the chances of Barnaby Joyce and his fellow rebel Nationals MPs to openly defy not just their leader Michael McCormack but also Scott Morrison and do something which hasn’t been done since 1975-block the budget, therefore fast tracking to a general election earlier than the Coalition government expected?

If Josh Frydenberg doesn’t promise much money to rural and regional Australia in his Budget speech, what are the chances of Barnaby Joyce and his fellow rebel Nationals MPs to openly defy not just their leader Michael McCormack but also Scott Morrison and do something which hasn’t been done since 1975-block the budget, therefore fast tracking to a general election earlier than the Coalition government expected?

Not much I would think
Its about keeping your pay packet they arent guaranteed to get another term or have so much power in the future that they will need to be listened too and placated

For that to happen they’d need to actually have integrity and give a s**t s it those they represent, in reality we know they only care about making themselves richer

This govt is crooked and anyone who voted for them is complicit

Straight-up rubbing their dicks across our faces

Money will go to Eastern Australia Agriculture – founded by energy minister Angus Taylor – for additional water to save rare wetlands
The federal government is spending up to $2m buying water from Queensland agribusiness Eastern Australia Agriculture in a bid to keep an internationally significant wetlands from dying, despite paying $80m to the same company three years ago for water rights for the same purpose.
The extremely large purchase was done without tender by the former agriculture minister Barnaby Joyce

wE liVe iN tHe bUsH anD wE jUst lOvvvVe bArnaBy !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back