The Liberal Party - How long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've added nothing
Feel right at home here then given all this is is a place to vent faux outrage at how corruptly our LNP overlords spend our money... and I’m an just a hard working aussie battler ALP voter and they’ve never been dishonest or lied to me ever!

Hypocritical gibberish by most involved here.

At least I can admit who I vote for are corrupt as *, siphon money to whatever cause they want. Folly to think Albo and his mates would be any different. It’s just that this option denounces and detests the unionist pigs. Good enough for me.

P.S. I truly do get a chuckle watching you get worked up over this. From SC funny man to political crazed lunatic. Scomo has done a number on you crowie.

Feel right at home here then given all this is is a place to vent faux outrage at how corruptly our LNP overlords spend our money... and I’m an just a hard working aussie battler ALP voter and they’ve never been dishonest or lied to me ever!

At least I can admit who I vote for are corrupt as fu**, siphon money to whatever cause they want. Folly to think Albo and his mates would be any different. It’s just that this option denounces and detests the unionist pigs. Good enough for me.

P.S. I truly do get a chuckle watching you get worked up over this. From SC funny man to political crazed lunatic. Scomo has done a number on you crowie.
I'm so great because i know politicians are corrupt but i still hurrrr when people get pissed off about it :drunk:
Some ****ed-up logic that

Note to all - When they say they get a " chuckle " from it, they really mean they got triggered by it.

Last edited:
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
and I’m an just a hard working aussie battler ALP voter and they’ve never been dishonest or lied to me ever!
Hard working? There's a poster on here for like 12 hours a day that I reckon has been holding out for a management position for at least a decade!

Hard working? There's a poster on here for like 12 hours a day that I reckon has been holding out for a management position for at least a decade!
Unionised supervisor. Six figure salary to be a bum.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
Don't see the problem.
The less Labor government's we have to endure the better.

Would gladly sit back and watch them do the same to whatever dullard the ALP puts up at the next election.
Smear away to the hearts content.
Yep, let’s keep the Coalition in and maybe they can misplace another $60 billion.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?

At least I can admit who I vote for are corrupt as fu**, siphon money to whatever cause they want. Folly to think Albo and his mates would be any different. It’s just that this option denounces and detests the unionist pigs. Good enough for me.

Anyone that thinks the outrage over corruption is faux is just a cynical turd.

Now normally I don't mind people trolling on Twitter, even famous people, but unfortunately we're paying this yobbo a large government salary to engage in this nonsense.
Think of it as test marketing rather than trolling.

Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
maybe a Royal Commission into political corruption would even the ledger
And we can surely trust this, the most corrupt federal government in Australian history by the length of the Flemington straight, to appoint an utterly impartial LNP stooge Commissioner with completely appropriate the fix is in terms of reference.

Nov 14, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
And we can surely trust this, the most corrupt federal government in Australian history by the length of the Flemington straight, to appoint an utterly impartial LNP stooge Commissioner with completely appropriate the fix is in terms of reference.

If You need to save words, you can drop the word federal from your sentence.

Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
If You need to save words, you can drop the word federal from your sentence.
No, it was deliberate, there have been numerous staggeringly corrupt State governments, just think Bjelke-Petersen, WA Inc, Askin, etc.

In fact, NSW governments have been more or less continuously corrupt ever since Jan 27, 1788.

But the level of corruption in this current government is a quantum leap for the federal level.

Yep, let’s keep the Coalition in and maybe they can misplace another $60 billion.
Maybe they can misplace another mining boom too.

87% off it did go straight offshore and the rest was wasted, Thanks LNP for making sure we are not Qatar levels of wealthy.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
Maybe they can misplace another mining boom too.

87% off it did go straight offshore and the rest was wasted, Thanks LNP for making sure we are not Qatar levels of wealthy.
And they poo-pooed the creation of a sovereign wealth fund.

Norway's one is now worth US$195,000 per Norwegian citizen.

And they poo-pooed the creation of a sovereign wealth fund.

Norway's one is now worth US$195,000 per Norwegian citizen.
Its all good though the wealth will trickle down now at any moment.

The theft the LNP did to this nation during the mining boom should have them all sent to jail.

Johnny Bananas

Premiership Player Hater
Sep 10, 2010
Next door
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Caesar

Ex-Huckleberry
Mar 3, 2005
Tombstone, AZ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Who's red panties :think:

Not really what I'm talking about, given that Chinese political interference isn't really an ideological issue. The CCP have been happily buying up politicians across the spectrum for years - even the Greens aren't immune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back