The Liberal Party - How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's look at actions over words

- Was asked 11 times to activate the national guard (6 by the DC Metro PIC), and ignored the request each time
- ignored requests for help from GOP congresspeople and senators in the Capitol because he was watching live on tv
- refused access to DC of the Maryland National Guard
- WH staffer s described him as excited by the support the protest was giving him
- guard only activated when pence and senior power brokers forced the decision

All good to say you don't like protests that lead to death, but when your inaction potentially leads to some of those deaths I call bullshit
I think old mate was talking about our acting PM.

He's a disgusting bigot and more representative of this government than not. Australia loses by having these very very ordinary men running the shop. McCormack represents two percent of the country ffs.

Didn’t he condemn any protest that ends in violence and death? Seems reasonable to me.

He was dumb, but he knows he’s at the top of his political tree.

Beats me how authoritarian politicians also play the protest card and voters lap it up.

Who said ‘trump is the most powerful man in the world but spends his time like a whining old disgruntled on Twitter’

So he can’t fix things like he said he could? Surprised

How phuccking stupid does this cokkhead McCormack have to be, to not grasp that the entitled schittes that invaded the US Capitol were attempting to violently prevent the lawful transfer of power taking place after a free and fair election.

He should resign. Clearly struggles with basic principles of democracy.

His comparison of that violation of democratic process with BLM just makes him look like a moron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How phuccking stupid does this cokkhead McCormack have to be, to not grasp that the entitled schittes that invaded the US Capitol were attempting to violently prevent the lawful transfer of power taking place after a free and fair election.

He should resign. Clearly struggles with basic principles of democracy.

His comparison of that violation of democratic process with BLM just makes him look like a moron.

Appealing to the base.

It's kind of funny to look at how ridiculous these comments are until you realise that the US Republican party is what the LNP aspire to be. If they could get away with it they would be right on that bandwagon. Only thing stopping them is that Australian society won't allow them to push that far to the right. Yet.

So the party which made a big deal about school halls and $900 cheques to dead people had squandered $200 billion on COVID stimulus which hasn’t even worked?

And now trying to present it as a reason to crack down on welfare recipients? I’d like to say I’m surprised

So Aussie adults should have an average $10 grand extra in their ‘offset’ accounts? I think someone else got mine

Or divided by $50 grand, would have put 4 million extra students through uni

Last edited:
Just back on this dumbphucck chimpanzee McCormack - we now know that the mob in Washington were chanting “hang Pence” (the Vice President - his equivalent in US politics, and from his “side”), and there is every indication some of them intended to follow through on the threat.

Is he completely incapable of joining the dots?

Just back on this dumbphucck chimpanzee McCormack - we now know that the mob in Washington were chanting “hang Pence” (the Vice President - his equivalent in US politics, and from his “side”), and there is every indication some of them intended to follow through on the threat.

Is he completely incapable of joining the dots?

His 'freedom' to prove he is a total dickhead by speaking?

It's kind of funny to look at how ridiculous these comments are until you realise that the US Republican party is what the LNP aspire to be. If they could get away with it they would be right on that bandwagon. Only thing stopping them is that Australian society won't allow them to push that far to the right. Yet.

Yeah, it's pretty worrying. To provide an pop culture analogy of where the Republican Party are at, its like in Men In Black when the mean farmer played by Vincent DÓnofrio is killed by a giant cockroach from outer space, who then wears the farmers skin in disguise on a mission to destroy earth.

Republicans were already truly awful, but they've effectively been killed and replaced by something even worse. And the LNP looks at this attempt to end democracy, not with alarm, but with with a kind of irritation. Annoyance that they're been asked to weigh in on an insurrection of on a soon to be democratically elected govt.

I don't expect our government to make wholesale condemnation of these events as they are happening, but its the disinterest, the bemusement, the inability to put events in their context. Diplomatic laziness, clumsiness. It's pure unthinking, unquestioning Murdoch orthodoxy. Of course China is an even bigger problem for us. We need smart leaders who understand geopolitics, context, cultural nuance. Instead we've got indoctrinated Murdoch hacks. the LNP culturally faces the US and Rupert in a way the resembles Muslims towards Mecca. There's very little original or honest thought happening and even less original dialogue.

Yeah, it's pretty worrying. To provide an pop culture analogy of where the Republican Party are at, its like in Men In Black when the mean farmer played by Vincent DÓnofrio is killed by a giant cockroach from outer space, who then wears the farmers skin in disguise on a mission to destroy earth.

Republicans were already truly awful, but they've effectively been killed and replaced by something even worse. And the LNP looks at this attempt to end democracy, not with alarm, but with with a kind of irritation. Annoyance that they're been asked to weigh in on an insurrection of on a soon to be democratically elected govt.

I don't expect our government to make wholesale condemnation of these events as they are happening, but its the disinterest, the bemusement, the inability to put events in their context. Diplomatic laziness, clumsiness. It's pure unthinking, unquestioning Murdoch orthodoxy. Of course China is an even bigger problem for us. We need smart leaders who understand geopolitics, context, cultural nuance. Instead we've got indoctrinated Murdoch hacks. the LNP culturally faces the US and Rupert in a way the resembles Muslims towards Mecca. There's very little original or honest thought happening and even less original dialogue.

In his video today, Trump identified with the ‘MAGA’ movement not republican.

Our acting PM and Country Party Chief racist dog whistler.
Which one is Frank Drebin?

Y9ateZg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back