The Liberal Party - How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've successfully convinced people that it's other people's fault they don't have the life they want and those who they wish to blame are typically the one's who are actually fighting their corner.

Not disagreeing but the left has a terrible habit of seeing a problem then going for an over the top solution or not understanding what people want.

If Solomon Lew and other corporate bosses truly stand by the Friedmanite dogma that a corporation’s only responsibility is to increase return to its shareholders, the govt should have made the Jobkeeper payments to them conditional on repayment.

Very good article by Andrew Leigh, one of the few human beings in either of the big parties.

The only way to stimulate the economy is to let banks rip off their customers?
Seems to be what they’re saying, doesn’t it?

I long ago concluded this government’s bizarre illogicality can only be explained by understanding that they are 100% owned by a coterie of vested interests (in this case, the big banks).

So they will say the most bizarrely contradictory things, that can only be explained by the realisation that they themselves don’t believe a word of it.

We have an utterly shameless bunch of borderline criminals in power in Canberra.

I would really, really like to hear Ken Hayne talk about this in private, he has never been one to suffer fools and crooks lightly. :D

Whatever happened to the idea that media outlets report all sides of the story, not just the approved Liberal Party narrative.
And it was only last week they were banging the free speech drum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

abbott back with more " Team Australia " wank

THE campaigner WASN'T EVEN BORN HERE FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abbott shits me up the wall, but it should be a virtue that someone born elsewhere can commit sufficiently to this country enough to become PM, and it shouldn't be used against him or his opinion that he was born elsewhere.

Abbott shits me up the wall, but it should be a virtue that someone born elsewhere can commit sufficiently to this country enough to become PM, and it shouldn't be used against him or his opinion that he was born elsewhere.
Particularly when he's also moonlighting on the Board of Trade in the UK and is registered as a foreign agent of interest. Just whose interests is he actually spruiking?

No mention of other "imported fads from overseas" like stacking our politics with religious nutters, or crapping on about "patriots" and "tyranny" and "freedom" and "free speech" like mini-Yanks, or our politicians bullschitting their way past accountability and press scrutiny like Boris Johnson and Donald Trump.

100% agree with the bolded BUT we all know what the motive behind that " Team Australia " s**t was.

Had he not gone there then it wouldn't be thrown back at him.

No mention of other "imported fads from overseas" like stacking our politics with religious nutters, or crapping on about "patriots" and "tyranny" and "freedom" and "free speech" like mini-Yanks, or our politicians bullschitting their way past accountability and press scrutiny like Boris Johnson and Donald Trump.
Was always gonna be pushback after Mayor McCheese lost.

These campaigners are sick in the head, 1950's weirdos.

He could start by looking at his own backbench.
Then we had these genuine dregs over the weekend.

But I'm sure Joshy wouldn't want to denounce or deplatform them. After all free speech is a right in Australia and shouldn't have any consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back