The Liberal Party - How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said for years that as little time as I have for the Liberal Party, at least we can be thankful they're not the GOP.

The gap is starting to close though. These Medicare changes are just the latest example. It won't be long before abortion becomes a hot button issue for these campaigners either, someone like Amanda Stoker is just the canary in the coal mine.

POLLS ARE OUT A COUPLE OF POINTS
  • Scomo approval is about the same % when there were rapes going on
  • I want to see whether it will bounce back like it did after rapings. Polls was conducted in unfavourable times aka vic lockdown
MOST IMPORTANT POINTS

WOW ALBO APPROVAL IS FINALLY TANKING!!!!! WAS WAITING FOR THAT IF ALBO TRIES TO TAKE SCOMO DOWN HE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN ASWELL.. Glorious news! If I see more tanking then it will be the case if albo opens his mouth then he tanks the brand. Glorious

LNP BRAND REOVERY!!!!!!!!! LABOR WA ELECTION IS OVER. Its all about fed labor vs fed lib in WA not mcgowan LAB.
Thank you GLADYSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The saying SCOMO WILL ENTER THE ELECTION AS THE MOST POPULAR PM is still alive??? Don't know that stat I think its still alive for the min
Sadly for you only complete nuffies will turn a blind eye to the fact that mediscare is turning into a reality.
I look forward to voting that corrupt pos sqomo out.

Last edited:

Henderson, the unelected Senator, is a nasty deceitful piece of work.

Here's an idea I just had.

No company that donates to a political party may receive government contracts for, say, 3 years after the donation.

They can have their say with donations, support the parties they believe will deliver the best outcome. They just can't benefit financially.

No company that donates to a political party may receive government contracts for, say, 3 years after the donation.

They can have their say with donations, support the parties they believe will deliver the best outcome. They just can't benefit financially.
Let’s make it a little longer, for transparencies sake then shall, “all say aigh”

This leech is a Victoria senator.

Victorians voted for him.

The state is in lockdown. People have lost jobs and businesses, left right and centre.

He’s questioning the head of the ABC about ABC journalists “liking” a tweet from a satire website, that makes a joke about the government.

What planet are we on?

The state is in lockdown. People have lost jobs and businesses, left right and centre.

He’s questioning the head of the ABC about ABC journalists “liking” a tweet from a satire website, that makes a joke about the government.

What planet are we on?

He’s got to be the oldest 33 year old in existence.
Was so shattered to see him outside the MCG wearing a Richmond scarf a couple of years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What planet are we on?
The planet where the Health Minister from his own party liked a tweet from an account named ‘BBW Cum Pumper 69’.

Hacked though. Of course.

He’s got to be the oldest 33 year old in existence.
Was so shattered to see him outside the MCG wearing a Richmond scarf a couple of years ago.
Bolt, Pell and now him. Makes me feel better about Jeffrey.

Can we include unions in the rule?

Good idea and pollies can't work for companies that have govt contracts for at least three years after they leave parliament

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

A picture is emerging of a government that's always late to the party and not really in control of anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeez they are bloody hopeless. Criminal.

So Bigfooty tells us how bad the government is and the latest poll has them improving, too funny.
Not surprising. There are some very smart people on BF and some very stupid people among the voting public.

It's a real problem for a country with as much potential as Australia that so many voters are willing to settle for such a crappy government.

Excellent suggestion.

Not surprising. There are some very smart people on BF and some very stupid people among the voting public.

It's a real problem for a country with as much potential as Australia that so many voters are willing to settle for such a crappy government.

Says a lot about how people feel about politics when the opposition leader goes on the attack and loses as much ground as ScoMo in preferred pm stakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back