Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LZvD3BA.jpg
:whitecheck:

Director-General of the World Health Organization

Moronison needs him so nothing else matters.:mad:

hlLi3d7.jpg

And people say this disreputable organisation full of extreme rightist crackpots does not influence Liberal Party decisions. The duplicitous Wilson was a wholly unsuitable and unseemly appointment and so is this individual. The Liberals have taken jobs for the boys/girls to a whole new low level.

There has been a massive government coverup mainly to protect the architect of the scheme, Josh Frydenberg, from the adverse publicity and blame surrounding the bungle.

These are the vandals "leading" our nation. The mob that say no government has the right to tell anyone what they can do with their money wants to pass laws telling people what they can do with their money.

I just dont understand why there werent any measures to ensure those who recieved it actually qualified. It seems like a third world policy implementation. This failure should see the liberals fall out of power.

Taylor is not only not worthy of being a Member of Parliament he should be before the courts. And he's not the only dodgy Liberal MP who should suffer that fate.

Jo Dyer is a star.

Australia fell into recession in q2 2020. I.e after covid struck. You undermine all your points when you post obvious lies that can be proven as such with 5 seconds of googling.

He legislated tax cuts for all income groups and the only ones that have actually happened are for low and middle income workers. Saying legislated tax cuts for wealthy is just gross misrepresentation.

didnt support victorians in lockdown. Thats just your subjective view which many would disagree with

Played politics with the pandemic. Every single politician has done that. There isnt one single one i can think of who hasnt. Playing politics is kind of a politicians job. Weird thing to criticise.

and the massive rise in debt was to do left wing keynesian stimulus spending during a pandemic. if he didnt do it you would be critical of it. It was left wing policy.

there are good points in there to. Such as the job keeper going to well off businesses. Focus on those rather then descrediting them by posting the false or misleading ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a routine mood swing - Good Seeds this morning, Nick Cave tonight.
This is how we interpret unbiased opinions these days.

if we arent 100 percent partisan and non stop cheerleading for a side then its a mood swing. Those who cheerlead cant understand that some people base opinions on facts rather then team support and the facts dont always point to one group being always right and the other always wrong.

Last edited:
And people say this disreputable organisation full of extreme rightist crackpots does not influence Liberal Party decisions. The duplicitous Wilson was a wholly unsuitable and unseemly appointment and so is this individual. The Liberals have taken jobs for the boys/girls to a whole new low level.

typical of the lib govt, the position wasn’t advertised. Just given.

sh*t been busy working all day today. Expected to see a couple of pages added to this thread with pfizer meeting release today. Yet nothing. Wtf? Isnt this news huge and completely damning on the Libs. I thought so.

couple i possible reasons
- discussion is more happening in the scomo thread about it
- was already discussed by bigfoot srp as having been fact (apart from partisans who chose to rubbish the messenger - Norman Swan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back