The Liberal Party - How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yet you still cannot demonstrate proof of why this is the case.

Sorry I'm currently arguing with a Geelong idiot on the mainboard who has thought process of a toddler! (Dimma + finalz = Charizard!!) But in summary it's beyond obvious the kid killed himself due to being made to feel suicidal by his dad and peers homophobic sentiments in this young lib party. Literally torn up inside goes to attack some drag queens, win some validation realizes no matter what they'll always see him that way and yeah.

The evidence is in the suicide. And the fact he needed to publicly attack these people to earn his stripes. He did it for validation and to be viewed as conservative. Was clearly struggling as a result of s**t peers and dad.

Also no one can prove the greens stopped ground fuel removal in the places bushfires started :eyes:

You're defending child abuse.

You deadset peanut.

You had a slight elevation in the moral ground and then you threw it away with that stupid STUPID post

Absolute raving fruitloopery.

I'd say poor old Andy has jumped the shark here, if he hadn't already done it on an almost daily basis.
Yep absolutely imbecilic comment

Without any respect, you've been trolling a suicide victim and his family on multiple threads. Shame on you.

Conservative Christian views are what did this kid in! Far worse than trolling. I'd be ashamed if my book killed people and that books killed a lot of people. Those homophobic passages need be renounced by conservatives just like Sharia law needs to be by muslims

Without any respect, you've been trolling a suicide victim and his family on multiple threads. Shame on you.

You sound like you’re trolling, but you’re not, which is ****ed.

Touché, you could say the same to those who criticized Wilson's parents on how they raised him. Nothing to do with them either, amirite?

I reckon if your kid tops himself, you may have stuffed something up.

Can you explain, beyond “it’s not right”, why drag queens shouldn’t read to kids?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drag queens have been doing toddler storytime since long before Winston Churchill was born. Even sorted would have to agree it's "inconsequential".

What appears to be consequential is being gay and joining a conservative political party. This poor kid attacked people in public in a bid to earn his stripes all because the "homophobia" within his faction

How did I get dragged into this? See what I did there?

Mike Cernovich (born November 17, 1977), also known as "Weird Mike" or "Juicebro", is an alt-right talker with a plethora of stupid views. He has two main gigs: promoting conspiracy theories and whining about "weak" liberals. Before he became famous, Cernovich was a First Amendment lawyer who spent his time promoting MRA / internet tough guy views. Cernovich said many, many crazy things about women, rape, and transgender people which he has since attempted to delete. Fortunately, we've archived all of his often-sexually-explicit insanity for your viewing displeasure.

Since then, Cernovich has become famous for promoting conspiracy theories, often working with Alex Jones or Paul Joseph Watson. Ironically, Cernovich's lifestyle is only possible because he's supported by alimony from his rich ex-wife.[3] How's that for an alpha male?

I wouldn't be so fast to condemn someone to death, least of all for one event that you know of.

Lest you be judged for one event yourself.

You're callousness knows no bounds and your compassion for those who offer substantiation for your point of view, that you evidently use, is probably just as cheap.

Even the worst person in the world isn't just them. They are a mother, a father, a daughter, a son etc and reducing the value of a life to one event to suit your political point of view is disgusting.

You've really lowered your colours today. The chance was there to take a noble path, rise above the hate and show why your point is better, but you chose to laugh and spit on the corpse before it was even cold.

Projecting your own grievances from your own experiences onto strangers can do this though, so I understand.
Maybe Gough was just asking questions. Aren't we allowed to just ask questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back