Universal Love IT WAS FUN NOT HAVING A LID IN 2019 - BUT GWS AND RICHMOND NAILED THE 2020 LID BACK ON

Is the Lid now “OFFICIALLY” off?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 16, 2001
Behind the goals at the BSO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, North
I'm looking for a lid in Korea for two weeks. They manufacture all sorts of things. My lid is so far gone I want a lid for old times sake.I will look for one for you have lost yours.

We could be a game out of second place after this weekend and be second in two weeks time. Flying up to the Gabba for two finals in September will get my Frequent Flyer points up.

My lid just flew past the planetoid Pluto...
Relax, you won’t need it again. I have a theory that the loss to Carlton has turned out to be a blessing in disguise. It has galvanised the group and they seem to be playing with more aggression. Our guys know they can match it with the best, but they equally know that they have dropped games when they haven’t backed themselves in. I actually think they are looking forward to some tougher assignments to show people what they are made of.

Relax, you won’t need it again. I have a theory that the loss to Carlton has turned out to be a blessing in disguise. It has galvanised the group and they seem to be playing with more aggression. Our guys know they can match it with the best, but they equally know that they have dropped games when they haven’t backed themselves in. I actually think they are looking forward to some tougher assignments to show people what they are made of.
Great post 3KZ is Football! Spot on!

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Remember when just being inside the 8 was a huge advantage.

Should be set for a top 6 finish

Remember when just being inside the 8 was a huge advantage.

Should be set for a top 6 finish
No room for pessimism in here. PREMIERSHIP IN SIGHTS!

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Back