Scape Goat The Lid: Where is it at?

Is the lid off?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

nerd geek GIF

Slightly ajar for me until our big forwards play like big forwards

Its always been said that finals is when theyre needed the most

I can also see why a lot of people think its off, im just not 100% sold yet

Off to a great start. Brisbane still a concern. GWS too. Port an unknown.
At this stage top 4 looks a real chance. From there anything is possible.

What I love the most, we're playing good football and we're not even close to where we need to be. List wise we have 4 players who would be in our 22 but we've also got some depth should a player go down.

Very hard to contain myself for this season
4? Adams, Parker, Mills....? Sheldrick? Remember he wasn't picked for opening round. I'm not sure he's in our best 22 given the depth.

Im just wondering if losing 2 games for the season when it's a bit longer will mean we get rated above Essendon in 2000
Nup, never going to happen.
We could win every game through to the granny by 50 points, still wouldn't compare - interstate whipper snappers V big vic club.
Remember a lot of the main stream footy media rate Hawthorn of 13, 14, 15 above Lions of 01, 02, 03.

Nup, never going to happen.
We could win every game through to the granny by 50 points, still wouldn't compare - interstate whipper snappers V big vic club.
Remember a lot of the main stream footy media rate Hawthorn of 13, 14, 15 above Lions of 01, 02, 03.
There'll be something about an easy draw, had the opening round and COLA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off! Way, way off... won't even consider looking for it until 2027 at the earliest...

This team can definitely take us to finals... after that, we need a fair bit of consistency and a little bit of luck! We're good enough to win the flag, and the window is wide open for the next few years!

Just a matter of hard work and luck now...

Onwards to victory!!!

Off! Way, way off... won't even consider looking for it until 2027 at the earliest...

This team can definitely take us to finals... after that, we need a fair bit of consistency and a little bit of luck! We're good enough to win the flag, and the window is wide open for the next few years!

Just a matter of hard work and luck now...

Onwards to victory!!!

all-sydney premiership race! forget lids, watch the heads fly off the loudest mouths of the vic footy media!!

Back