Prediction The lid

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
;)

GWS are the better team at a completely neutral venue like Alice Springs? That's good for them, considering their latest home final proposal...
Venue agnostic. ;)

I'm getting increasingly concerned Geelong could win the grand final this year. I'm going to be out of town and I don't want to miss out on all the fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Addy one is noteable though because right next to the joy is 'Party ends in violent death'. Seriously, what's up in Geelong these days? Brothers forming pack-rape gangs, human skulls washing up on the local beach, blokes getting stabbed to death at parties...

Back to the joy, though. Every time we win it's St Paddy's Day!!!:)

Lid's firmly on.

The Addy one is noteable though because right next to the joy is 'Party ends in violent death'. Seriously, what's up in Geelong these days? Brothers forming pack-rape gangs, human skulls washing up on the local beach, blokes getting stabbed to death at parties...

Back to the joy, though. Every time we win it's St Paddy's Day!!!:)

Lid's firmly on.

It's Geelong mate, what else is there to do than either watch the Cats or stab some random campaigner?

With that last win, the squiggle has us now predicted to win the flag. Pack up your bags boys and line up for some granny tickets ;):D
Get back to me when we're leading Roby's power rankings. Then I'll believe we're the real deal :D

It's Geelong mate, what else is there to do than either watch the Cats or stab some random campaigner?
Hey! give us some credit. At least we don't need an anti incest app like Iceland :D

Being favourites makes me uneasy. But have to enjoy the ride I guess.
So then if I have a 3 game membership what's my chances of GF tickets? The liddddds off woooooo

Being favourites makes me uneasy. But have to enjoy the ride I guess.
So then if I have a 3 game membership what's my chances of GF tickets? The liddddds off woooooo

I think the three game memberships didn't have access. I could be wrong but I thought these didn't have eligibility.

I think the three game memberships didn't have access. I could be wrong but I thought these didn't have eligibility.
  • Priority access to purchase AFL Finals tickets and "Priority 3" access to purchase Grand Final ticketing, subject to availability (should Geelong Cats compete) . Just copied this from the footy club website, not sure what it means but priority 3 is below 1&2 probably no chance.

They dont.

EDIT - they do, but its WAY down the list...

I actually changed a membership to full home and away this year, just for that very purpose even though I doubt ill be home in the HA season.

Go Catters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back