Prediction The lid

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way we are going, the only point of the lid is to keep it on so we can savor the moment when it happens. If my team has won it this far out (in my mind), by the time GF day rolls around it will be as boring ho hum as all s**t. lol

The way we are going, the only point of the lid is to keep it on so we can savor the moment when it happens. If my team has won it this far out (in my mind), by the time GF day rolls around it will be as boring ho hum as all ****. lol

Not really boring when in the meantime we can discuss who presents the cup to Scotty and Selwood on the dias.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I felt like in 07 the lid blew off when we beat WCE after the Richmond annihilation. Fairly sure we were only like 4-3 at the time but beating WCE just felt like such a massive thing as they were top of the ladder coming off a flag win and we were, at that stage, still very unpredictable.

It would have been very Geelong 06-like to beat Richmond by 25 goals and then lose at home to an interstate team. But we didn't, and then we won the flag.

I felt the same about the last two weeks and this Port game. We were 0-3 v Sydney at KP, 0-3 vs Richmond and we're 0-7 vs the post bye. Beat Port and the lid is *ing off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back