The Lionesses Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor BS17 :( Why does the messenger always get shot.

Because that's just the way it is. I've got shots all through me today, it's time someone else took the fire!

(Oh hi everyone...yeah, one of the guys renamed all the printers and sent me out to relabel them...I'm sorry, he didn't forewarn you and now you can't print? I'm really sorry about that...)

And guess whose favourite show is now Footy Fix.

I just want to say that losing your hair doesn't make you any less attractive (is what I keep telling myself every time I look in the mirror).

Snapshot112-06-20139-34PM_zpsd3d15581.png

I gotta admit, Joel's hair has certainly grown back nicely. I actually don't mind that length, better than no hair! And that beard certainly doesn't hurt his drool factor at all!

Stakes? Meh.

Snapshot112-06-20139-34PM_zpsd3d15581.png

I gotta admit, Joel's hair has certainly grown back nicely. I actually don't mind that length, better than no hair! And that beard certainly doesn't hurt his drool factor at all!

Stakes? Meh.

I wonder if the shaving was part of some sort of Advanced Hair treatment.....

Not sure about you ceebee, but I think those two are meant for each other....Joel is SO handsome, a tad shy is my bet and omg, those EYES!!!

..yes, a devoted couple..

..I'm not joking either, would love to see it happen.

(I'll be flowergirl kezz;):hearts:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about you ceebee, but I think those two are meant for each other....Joel is SO handsome, a tad shy is my bet and omg, those EYES!!!

It won't happen. He's a football player who can have whatever woman he desires. I'm just a pudgy little girl with a personality disorder and a distinct lack of social grace. What the hell would he want with me?

Back on topic, I reckon Joel could be the difference on the weekend if he's taking care of Bartel and/or Stevie J. If either of those two run amok there could be trouble.

There's more to Joel than just a football player...I get the impression he is of strong but quiet character, a deep thinker and doesn't just blow with the wind but commits himself for the long haul....and loyalty very important to him.

...and you kezz are all the above too, open, honest and you wear your heart on your sleeve with a deep sense of loyalty to those you love. Plus a lovely way of expressing yourself, sense of humour and sharp wit.

We all love you kezz, and some can see your dream come true.....or really hope for it anyway.

(thats enough of the soppy stuff for now:oops:)

(p.p.s....will wait patiently for our invitations to the ..um, you know what:p)

*continuing conversation from the Joel Patfull thread as not to derail*

I might be a nice person with a fair few nice qualities, but those same nice qualities Joel can easily find in a girl who's a complete and utter bombshell - and that's what he's going to look for. How many football players nowadays do you see with "average" women like myself? None. Joel will find himself a lovely woman with the personality of a saint and the looks of an angel. And, quite frankly, that's what he deserves. Sure, I'm allowed to dream, but reality has to set in eventually - Joel and I will never be.

*continuing conversation from the Joel Patfull thread as not to derail*

I might be a nice person with a fair few nice qualities, but those same nice qualities Joel can easily find in a girl who's a complete and utter bombshell - and that's what he's going to look for. How many football players nowadays do you see with "average" women like myself? None. Joel will find himself a lovely woman with the personality of a saint and the looks of an angel. And, quite frankly, that's what he deserves. Sure, I'm allowed to dream, but reality has to set in eventually - Joel and I will never be.
Most professional athletes go for women who have little to no interest in the sport they play, in order to be 100% sure they love them for who they are and not their fame (Glenn McGrath when dating Jane didn't even tell her that he was famous or a professional cricketer), even if you did look like Mila Kunis he probably wouldn't go for you.

Although I know someone (fellow Lions supporter) who suspects he is gay

Most professional athletes go for women who have little to no interest in the sport they play, in order to be 100% sure they love them for who they are and not their fame (Glenn McGrath when dating Jane didn't even tell her that he was famous or a professional cricketer), even if you did look like Mila Kunis he probably wouldn't go for you.

Although I know someone (fellow Lions supporter) who suspects he is gay

Thank you. Voice of reason!

The only down side to that is that she would then have a whole lot of inside knowledge but not be allowed to say any of it so we would end up with Vanilla Kezz ... then again her life is more important that our post reading so ....

The only down side to that is that she would then have a whole lot of inside knowledge but not be allowed to say any of it so we would end up with Vanilla Kezz ... then again her life is more important that our post reading so ....

You kidding?

Do you know how much fun I could have messing with you guys?!

*evil laugh*

He's a football player who can have whatever woman he desires.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - a fact for which the majority of us are most sincerely grateful! Ok - so he can have whatever woman he desire (assuming they want him back of course since the lady also gets a choice) the question then becomes one of what his taste is ... have you seen him dating anyone else ... can you imagine him with someone like Judd's Twiggy or some of the Victoria's Secret girls we see 'so much' of on the red carpet or more with one of the down to earth real types ... ie do you think he looks below the surface to see what is inside (and if he doesn't why would you want him?)

I'm just a pudgy little girl with a personality disorder and a distinct lack of social grace.

I am a well rounded young lady ... I have special characteristics are different from the norm but which help me stand out from the crowd ... I am not very subtle and you will always know where you stand with me, what you see is what you get.

What the hell would he want with me?

See answer one.

Not putting myself down, just stating facts.

Your 'facts' are subjective in this particular case - if you think you are pudgy and someone else thinks you a lovably cuddly or perfectly formed for his taste then try seeing yourself through his eyes - yes it still subjective but the view is a lot better :)

It is good to know your own strengths and weaknesses (eg dont' go for that negotiator job at the UN if you totally lack patience, subtlety and compromising skills) but like they guy said - enough other people will put you down without you helping them ... the more you like yourself (as opposed to being up yourself) the better your relationships with others tend to be. If you tell everyone you are a lousy person they might just believe you and that would be a shame.

Im a 42 year old male. I saw you on the weekend at Burp and i can categorically state you come across as intelligient and interesting and not unpleasing to the eye... Most men prefer a rounder stature than the typical stick figure portratied by the media. Give yourself a break and men in genral a break. Guys belive it it not rate personality and compatibility higher than women give them credit for.

Wow. my own thread! Shouldn't this have been moved to the Lionesses thread though? I'm not THAT important!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back