The Lions, The Roos and the Wooden Spoon

Remove this Banner Ad

hqdefault.jpg

One number 1 pick please!

ps. too bad this years draft is reported as being underwhelming :(

Jack Watts Mrk II here we come.

Couldn't give a flog about your record. If we are any good we will flog you. Bozo.

Didn't earlier in the year. * me you GoDees are up and about.

Ikr! It wasnt long ago that they got bailout from the afl, compo picks after compo picks. Short memories I guess

Roos paid by the AFL to coach em. That's fine, but for them to start piping up many of them have been is somewhat premature.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well if we are a top 8 outfit we should be walking this in. To be honest, I just want to beat north.

You should be winning it as you are playing a team lower on the table as you but surely this season has proven no one can expect to 'walk in' any game.

You know your talking to one person?

davey is not the only person I have noticed being "up and about" though, maybe the only one in this thread but not the only one.

davey is not the only person I have noticed being "up and about" though, maybe the only one in this thread but not the only one.

I'm sorry after 10 years of being absolute dog s**t and irrelevant we aren't allowed to play with everyone again?

I'm sorry after 10 years of being absolute dog s**t and irrelevant we aren't allowed to play with everyone again?
It's just premature is all I am saying

If you went on the Melbourne board half the posters thought if we lost to Carlton we would miss the finals. I think your basing your judgement off a couple main board posters.

probably, i dont usually venture into other teams boards

If North Melbourne keep playing players like Daw they are every chance of finishing last.
Fair enough playing him in attempt to get him to make the jump from good VFL player to AFL level. However his lack of impact is killing that forward line and its ability to win matches.
Lions with their core midfield stars back in the side can get a few more wins before the season is finished.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back