The Liverpool supporters month by month graph

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not arguing Rovers are better now, we've got the equivalent of Paul Ince managing at the moment, all I'm saying that for a team which spent as much as Liverpool did last season its finish was deplorable, and it doesn't look like things have improved all that much this season either.
We didnt do well last season considering the amount we spent. But we spent on s**t. We still finished 8th. You got relegated. Things will go far better this season. We have spent far wiser and brought in a very good manager.

You can't seriously be defending 2 points from 4 games? Your already 2 wins behind the top 4.
Im not defending it, it's a poor start. Arsenal started very poorly too last season and still finished top 4. SAF says you should never take too much from the first 6 games. It's still very early, anything can happen.

Im not defending it, it's a poor start. Arsenal started very poorly too last season and still finished top 4. SAF says you should never take too much from the first 6 games. It's still very early, anything can happen.
Big difference between your squad now and Woolwich's 12 months ago; theirs was far better.

They just beat Norwich so optimism is in full throttle now. The majority are even stupid enough to believe they have a chance of permanently signing Sahin. Already forgotten the loan terms have we?

They just beat Norwich so optimism is in full throttle now. The majority are even stupid enough to believe they have a chance of permanently signing Sahin. Already forgotten the loan terms have we?

There's always the possibility of making loan deals permanent. Already forgotten Emmanuel Adebayor have we? Not to mention there's even less chance of him getting a chance in Madrid's midfield now with Modric there. He made less than 10 appearances last season, most as a sub. It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't want to experience that again.

You're right. He'll go back to Madrid and we'll take Alonso. Suits me just fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back