The Long Striding Isaac Smith tells Hawthorn and Clarko in no uncertain terms to GAGF!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Especially when you were offering 3 years, would have ended up like Lewis
I'm not sure what the thought processes are with my club sometimes.
Better off going for someone younger. Phillips from Collingwood would be a good pick up.
Polec would be decent on a wing, Shaw was playing him out of position.
Smith was great in his prime, but he's past it now.
Third round compensation pick. SHocking with a final punch to the guts! 🤣
It's more than what they got for Mitchell, Lewis or Hodge.

He's 32. Nobody gives a fcuk about him anymore. Yesterday's man who will be taking a fair wedge out of the salary cap.

Cats desperately trying for a flag with a squad of ageing, over the hill superannuation padders.

They haven't seen the cliff in front of them. They lose Taylor and Ablett, Selwood is cooked and they will end up with Higgins who is 33, Smith 32 and possibly Cameron who is the most overrated forward in a generation.

They're bottom 6 next year and probable spooners two years from now.

^^^
Not taking the Long Striding Isaac Smith's defection well.

^^^
Not taking the Long Striding Isaac Smith's defection well.

I am happy for him to leave. He's not in our next premiership team anyway.

Nor is he in yours. :D

GC-2020-MEM-Trade-Period_Social-Issac-Smith_v1-Promo-Hero-Tiles.jpg

Bit harsh there.

Would be in your team's best 22. Definitely a type of player the demons could have needed to go from 9th to an Elim final.
In his prime, yes.
He's cooked now.

In his prime, yes.
He's cooked now.
I mean he would be useful for 2 seasons. He is a free agent.

Clarkson isn't threating your mob at gun point for a couple of 1st rounders LoL. You are not trading your future to get Smith. So I am surprised demon's are not looking at him.

So what if Isaac Smith is 32. If demon's make finals because Smith helps the demons to win a couple of close games then it would be worth it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean he would be useful for 2 seasons. He is a free agent.

Clarkson isn't threating your mob at gun point for a couple of 1st rounders LoL. You are not trading your future to get Smith. So I am surprised demon's are not looking at him.

So what if Isaac Smith is 32. If demon's make finals because Smith helps the demons to win a couple of close games then it would be worth it.
Demons were looking at him, offered him 3 years in fact. Chose less money and 2-years to head to Geelong. LOL! 🤣

Wow you've quickly changed your tune. Now Isaac Smith is a spud?

Ishank Smiss is now Geewrong’s saviour?

Demons were looking at him, offered him 3 years in fact. Chose less money and 2-years to head to Geelong. LOL! 🤣
He's all yours. We've got bigger fish to land.
Going by Geelong flogs posts in the past, he's a spud anyway.

I’m merely calling him by the name that you flogs cheerfully bestowed upon him. In any case the guy‘s been cooked for years so good luck with that one.

Friend, at least have the cojones to own your trashing of a club champion. You gave yourself away in the second sentence.

"The Family Club" indeed

Faark me, I get celebrating over Jeremy Cameron, but 32 year old Isaac Smith?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back