The Longest Kick In the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Wheatley has a pretty big boot, he kicked a beautiful goal square to center circle torp on sunday...pitty if fell straight into the hands of the doggies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talking to fellow boys at the temple (the bar at the footy club) the vote was for Bernie Quinlan at Vfl park while playing for Fitroy bagged a goal on the wrong side of the centre circle it was one fellow monk said it was "HUGE":thumbsu:

Talking to fellow boys at the temple (the bar at the footy club) the vote was for Bernie Quinlan at Vfl park while playing for Fitroy bagged a goal on the wrong side of the centre circle it was one fellow monk said it was "HUGE":thumbsu:

He was called Superboot for a reason. ;)

If his hamstring doesn't explode whilst doing so, Dewy would be up there.
thats if it escapes his mouth
jeff fehring from st.kilda at moorabbin back in 80'. his kick from the centre circle went through the goals. i was ther as a little tacker watching my uncle play, got to be the biggest kick ever as a once off.
hurn from wce would get my vote today over pebbles.

Cannot believe no CATS fans have got on and mentioned BEN GRAHAM? What about the monster kick in against the power!ItLanded 10 metres pass the centre!!!!!!:eek:

Jeff ferring goal from the centre circle at moorabbin was a mighty roost.:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back