Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't respect Melbourne they are the biggest bunch of losers you'll ever see, it's taken 4 weeks for them to have lost the plot again.

Yeeeesssshhhhh!!!

Something, something Nick's napalm thread...

I'm keeping that in the back pocket for when we lose to Richmond

Bernies Last quarter and Alex Neal Bullens backwards kick to Dan Menzel did deserve a light roasting...

Not about the Dees, but thought it worth a mention. Some serious Bob Murphy hate going on ...
I hope Bob does his knee in the warmup and never gets to play his 300th

**** Him

Different guy when others couldn't understand the hate
Made it all about him on GF day instead of standing off to the side crying into his hands like numerous others who have missed GF's with injury in the past.

Not about the Dees, but thought it worth a mention. Some serious Bob Murphy hate going on ...

Different guy when others couldn't understand the hate

Jesus... the guy is the club captain, and he didn't make Grand Final day about him (to whatever degree you believe that), the clown producers at Channel 7 did.

From the Collingwood board

I'd also add onto this, we have a top 4 list of talent (with major holes mind you - key forward, rebound defender, crumber fwd) but we do have a top 4 list on talent.

Going through region by region. Our midfield group is arguably the strongest in the game (including ruck). GWS are the only club in the conversation.
Consider: Grundy (best ruck in the game today and clearly the in form ruckman in the comp), Pendlebury (best 3-4 mid in the game), Treloar (top 10 mid in the comp), Sidebottom (top 15-20 mid in the comp), Adams (best 20-25 mid in the comp), Wells (best 30 mid in the comp), Varcoe (high influence with pressure game), Phillips (highly productive and objectively another Sidebottom), Hoskin-Elliott (a surprise, has speed/endurance, hitting the scoreboard and looking clear AFL standard on wing/hf), De Goey (quality and going to get better), Crisp etc.

Up forward there are excellent pieces (Elliott, Fasolo particularly with Sidebottom/Hoskin-Elliott/Phillips rolling through there and Broomhead capable and someone I expect a lot of with more games under his belt). We lack a quality developed key forward (Moore and Cox will have their games but both are early stages), but the smalls and mediums, both pure forwards and fwd/mids as per the names listed we have are highly talented and strong performers by position.

Down back we've also got good pieces. Capable key defenders (Lynden Dunn is exceptionally high quality and should be getting a game and partnering with Reid). Otherwise we have a group that win their 1v1s (Maynard/Ramsay etc) and Reid and Howe are both elite intercepters by position. Langdon and Scharneberg also would be terrific as intercepters if available for selection.

Gonna fix that for ya mate hang on

QUOTE= I'd also add onto this, we have a top 4 list of talent (with major holes mind you - key forward, rebound defender, crumber fwd) but we do have a top 4 list on talent.

Going through region by region. Our midfield group is arguably the strongest in the game (including ruck). GWS are the only club in the conversation.
Consider: Gawn (best ruck in the game today AA and clearly the in form ruckman in the comp until he did a hammy so now we got Spencil who would eat Grundy alive), Oliver (best 3-4 mid in the game), Jones (top 10 mid in the comp), Viney (top 15-20 mid in the comp), Salem (best 20-25 mid in the comp), Brayshaw (best 30 mid in the comp), Vince (high influence with pressure game), Stretch (highly productive and objectively another Sidebottom), ANB (a surprise, has speed/endurance, hitting the scoreboard and looking clear AFL standard on wing/hf), Harmes (quality and going to get better), Bugg etc.

Up forward there are excellent pieces (Hogan, Garlett particularly with Watts/Kent/ rolling through there and Weidman capable and someone I expect a lot of with more games under his belt). We don't really lack a quality developed key forward , but the smalls and mediums, both pure forwards and fwd/mids as per the names listed we have are highly talented and strong performers by position.

Down back we've also got good pieces. Capable key defenders (Lynden Dunn got the boot and now we have exceptionally high quality backs in TMac and Jetta, When Lewis returns he will partnering with Vince). Otherwise we have a group that win their 1v1s (Hibberd/Hunt etc) and Frost is an elite intercepter by position. Melkshambles would be terrific intercepter if available for selection at Casey.[/QUOTE]

No less believable I reckon :thumbsu:/QUOTE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I for one am just about over the constant fapping for Treloar.
He's a good footballer but is being talked about as a Brownlow contender and best 10 in the comp.
Horribly overrated.
Wins his own ball yes and dashes away yes but it's any wonder their forward line is battling, he kicks in hope to nobody and watches it come back over his head with interest!

That Collingwood thing is gold.

Dunn = exceptionally high quality (who played for Casey all year)
Grundy the best ruck, HAH
Treloar top 10 until he is asked to kick the ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back