Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Norway, We are into this up to our Elbows..

Im going, and I think we will win..

Nothing better than an us, against them[AFL],, and another Propped AFL team to Smash!!!

Bring the Thunder,,,,

Lightning and The Blue THUNDER, THUNDER..

I like this for the optimism. Great build up, finishes strong with a song you can't sing properly because it has an additional word in it. The preview thread over there is the most entertainment I've had from BigFooty in ages.

Um. That Carlton tribunal thread.

Old mate wanting Carlton to take the Curnow decision to the human rights tribunal.

Yeah.
Must have been speaking to Katie Brennan

I like this for the optimism. Great build up, finishes strong with a song you can't sing properly because it has an additional word in it. The preview thread over there is the most entertainment I've had from BigFooty in ages.
Agree - it's heaps of fun. Have your 2c worth, it's thoroughly enjoyable.

I've got what would have to be the best I've ever seen on the Mark Neeld thread by JackFlash...

Roos is the most overrated coach of all time. He is clearly in need of some sort of psychiatric assessment, his performance as a commemorator is extraordinarily bad. I give him absolutely no credit for the rise of Melbourne and that rise still has a huge question mark over it. There are dozens of people involved in bringing a successful football club back to life. But we as a culture just love the story of the creative genius so much, one brilliant madman spawning ideas fully grown from his forehead, with no help or support from anybody. I see more intelligence from Kang & Kodos than Paul Roos, Melbourne are far better off without him and can finally breathe again.

Interesting to hear today that several Essendon players were not happy about the departure of Mark Neeld.

A few of my favourites from the Carltank board following last nights circus.

I really wanted Ed to play to belt that muppet Oliver

A dark day in Australian history...

I hope the club's one day tell the AFL to **** itself and bail

Geez I hope this one comes true! JV might put him to sleep!
Jack Silvagni to play as an inside mid this week? Might be a tad early

The last few pages of their preview thread has been completely unreadable. Not saying I hate what they're saying, I just don't know what they're saying

This week it is the Carlton supporters at their finest

This is definitely a winnable game for us. The Dees are coming off a big interstate win over a bottom four side..there'll be plenty of back slapping and 'how good are we' about the flight home. They get ahead of themselves quicker than any other side in the competition.

Yet the blues win over a bottom 4 side is somehow different?

The last few pages of their preview thread has been completely unreadable. Not saying I hate what they're saying, I just don't know what they're saying
I just read the last few pages. It’s very weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This week it is the Carlton supporters at their finest

Yet the blues win over a bottom 4 side is somehow different?

Unfortunately this has been true in recent years. Here's hoping the boys have grown up.

We win this one. Based purely upon Crippa on the couch. He wants this week and so do his mates. Kreuz will teach Gawn what real follow up is.

Well thats unlucky for us guys, Cripps said On The Couch that they really want to win ... obviously other weeks they're indifferent on the whole "winning" thing ... which does explain a fair bit to be fair.

A few of my favourites from the Carltank board following last nights circus.

Geez I hope this one comes true! JV might put him to sleep!
Adelaide thread has several hoping for Lever to get thumped by Tex. Some rubbish about Lever requesting to play against Josh [goes missing] Jenkins to prove he is worth more $'s than him.lol Tex will not play [so now it is Fogarty to thump Lever]. MCrouch, Kelly still doubtful as well .

Carltons post game thread title......the end part, its like the club pay them to run propoganda to keep the faith

While they did lose by 100 points, I felt there were plenty of positives to take out of that game for Carlton. The orange socks were a big win.

Adelaide's "Death riding Melbourne" thread. Lol Bunch of sooks!

New
Melbourne are now 3rd. Above us on the ladder with a massive percentage boosting win.
Something we’ve been unable to do this year.

Time to banish this thread by locking it.
Won’t be getting much with their pick. Certainly not a top 10 pick.

The Lever Fail Train is starting to be disbanded. Shame, was fun while it lasted.

Let's not abandon slating the guy just because he looked good against Carlton and the Gold Coast. My mum would be in All-Australian form against those teams and she's not much bigger than Lever.

Just a few highlights from the Carlton board

To all those who think Melbourne are well drilled, that’s completely inaccurate.
Melbourne are basically front running and getting away with it because we are so bad that they can.
Melbourne massive front runners
I mean, clearly we weren't playing great opposition, but given how few 25 goal - 100pt wins there are these days, surely you've gotta give us at least some credit

I honestly think this game is between two bottom 8 sides.
Umm ... what?

I don't rate them personally.
Cool ...

Sandy decides we can see why Hibberd was an AA defender. Forgets he was doped to the eyeballs at the time.
That's just a lack of knowledge, and you're embarrassing yourself with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back