Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Wowee. That death-riding Melbourne thread. It's why I love the dees board so much. I can't remember us ever having such absolutely trash threads.

Where is this death-riding thread?

Following that Willo17 posting on the Crows board in the preview thread, the below was written.

I cannot stop laughing

Mods... get rid of this flog... he’s a troll that lurks on our board and insults our intelligence.

Following that Willo17 posting on the Crows board in the preview thread, the below was written.

I cannot stop laughing
Funny i could have swore i've seen this before somewhere... :think:

I read this the other day, but didn't think to post it until just before when they were talking about it on SEN ... https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/05...lofty-expectations-for-this-group-of-players/

St Kilda President Peter Summers has to say ...

So they're a top 4 side, but for some inconsistency, and some inaccurate goal kicking ... riiight ... cool. No doubt their goal kicking is costing them in the contest, but bad kicking is bad footy. It's not good that they set this very clearly over ambitious expectations on the team this year, but if you have, at 1-1-7 with a percentage under 70, surely you have to reevaluate?

And in case he hadn't made a big enough fool of himself, he decided to double down with some "evidence" of their immense talent, by pointing to the game they didn't win or lose this year, and a couple of good performances last yeah, punctuated by one that completely screwed in the last minute and lost!
Listened to that on Saturday was was totally bemused by it. Every question they asked him about where the Saints were, he waffled on about "not meeting expectations, but we believe we will meet them" and "reward for effort". Uninspiring stuff.

Listened to that on Saturday was was totally bemused by it. Every question they asked him about where the Saints were, he waffled on about "not meeting expectations, but we believe we will meet them" and "reward for effort". Uninspiring stuff.
Screams that the club just has no answers to what is going on. They've completely overrated where they're at, and have no idea what to do from here, knowing that the youth excuse has come and gone.

gotta love the Crows

Has Lever pulled out of this week with some bullshit reason that masks the fact he is pissing himself at the prospect? Pity Tex wont be on the field.

Sure Lever is scarred of the power stance

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You and me both.

Lever has been counting down the days till he plays against the Crows, he can’t wait for this week.
I'm just sure coming up against Tex would have been keeping him up at night ... I'm sure being chest bumped repeatedly with nothing following would have consumed his nightmares.

This extends to talkback callers on SEN right now btw.

Caller: We're missing 8 or 9 players from our best 22. The Curnow brothers, Docherty, Weitering..

McClure: Weiterings playing in the twos at the moment.

Caller: Yeah but he's coming off an injury.

Pretty sure Weitering has been playing for three weeks. How long does it take to get match fitness back?

Then I just heard this beauty

Caller: I don't think we should play Kreuzer in the ruck. I think he's a follower.

McClure: Uhh..

Caller: I want to see Kreuzer get more midfield time.

Last edited:

Caller: We're missing 8 or 9 players from our best 22. The Curnow brothers, Docherty, Weitering.."

McLure: Weiterings playing in the twos at the moment.

Pretty sure Weitering has been playing for three weeks. How long does it take to get match fitness back?

Caller: I don't think we should play Kreuzer in the ruck. I think he's a follower.

McLure: Uhh..

yeah had a good laugh at that one myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caller: We're missing 8 or 9 players from our best 22. The Curnow brothers, Docherty, Weitering.."

McLure: Weiterings playing in the twos at the moment.

McLure: Uhh..

I've really enjoyed Carlton fans adding Weitering, SOSJnr and Kennedy to their Best 22 not playing list ... all 3 just got dropped and can't get a game

Can I just note that half you nuffs are going to get yourselves carded before Sunday at this rate?

Can I just note that half you nuffs are going to get yourselves carded before Sunday at this rate?
Is it against bigfooty policy if I take bets on which nuff gets carded first?

dVDJiez.gif

No indeed - that’s totally fine.

Actually it’s probably not. I haven’t probably worked my way through BigFooty policy recently enough, but I suspect the fine print might refer to unlicensed betting rackets just below extortion and just above smoking on the tarmac.

No indeed - that’s totally fine.

Actually it’s probably not. I haven’t probably worked my way through BigFooty policy recently enough, but I suspect the fine print might refer to unlicensed betting rackets just below extortion and just above smoking on the tarmac.

Considering I know how the points system works now after a couple of suspensions (undeserved) I'd be putting some on schmuttt win lose or draw.

gotta love the Crows

Sure Lever is scarred of the power stance

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Why would anyone be scared in modern footy haha. Literally the most piss weak bloke can go shove the biggest bloke because you can't even jumper punch anymore. What are they gonna do? Ruffle his hair after a goal or sledge him carefully enough as to not offend him? Please there's more danger in a day care center now

I've really enjoyed Carlton fans adding Weitering, SOSJnr and Kennedy to their Best 22 not playing list ... all 3 just got dropped and can't get a game
For a bloke playing as a glorified half back flank Weitering is new levels of shite as a #1 pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back