Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

The Badelaide board is fairly melty at the moment. A fantastic little place.

Here's a bit of gold in relation to that big skirt they signed on a 5 year deal worth $550k per season!

"Jenkins – FFS Pyke do you watch the replay and see how noncompetitive this guy is. Surely there’s more to it than just “structure”. Sauce kicks his second and we have abit of momentum. The ball goes into the forward line and Jenkins does one of his normal noncompetitive, lame ass non attempts at a contested mark. We will not be playing in the final week in September if we keep persisting with a soft utensil like this guy."

CTHORANGE

Premiership Player
May 7, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
This was made for this thread:
Although the message could be condensed down to "Why are we s**t?"

They made the grand final last year, and half way through the next season you'd think the club was about to fold. Get a grip adelaide!

Though one question I would want answered if I was them is why does one of their best players want to leave every year?!

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
They made the grand final last year, and half way through the next season you'd think the club was about to fold. Get a grip adelaide!

Though one question I would want answered if I was them is why does one of their best players want to leave every year?!
It’s actually pretty weird. I don’t even mind Adelaide - can get a bit hot but on the other hand has some great food and wine. Mind you, I’ve never tried living there.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
This was made for this thread:
Although the message could be condensed down to "Why are we s**t?"

Updates on the website photo gallery hasn't been updated since last year.

Incisive line of questioning. Don Pyke would want to have an answer.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Incisive line of questioning. Don Pyke would want to have an answer.
In order:

1. Dunno
2. Might have been a bad idea all round, let’s not dwell
3. Luck, Gods, voodoo etc.
4. Hi Crows! Enjoying the ride? Weflyasone...
5. Whoops
6. They want to leave and we’re working out how to blame them for it and, frankly, it’s a struggle
7. Poisoned

New
Harris Andrews - Key defender (21 years old)
Brodie Grundy - Ruck (24 years old - surprised he's this old!)
Patrick Cripps - Inside Mid (23 years old)
Charlie Curnow - Key forward (21 years old)

Strongly considered Jesse Hogan as a KPF, he's certainly shown a lot more than Curnow, however I feel that Curnow's ceiling is WAY higher. He could be absolutely anything. Would be extremely happy with either.

Pick your four to build a team around - main board.

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Highlights? I make a rule to only go on there for preseason training reports
- Inside word is Gaff will only sign with Melb if he comes home.
- Shitfight about Rory Sloane being a better option
- Increase in offer from Weagles basically means he'll stay
- Blindly optimistic from some muppet who thinks its all going to happen anyway with some voodoo

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
- Inside word is Gaff will only sign with Melb if he comes home.
- Shitfight about Rory Sloane being a better option
- Increase in offer from Weagles basically means he'll stay
- Blindly optimistic from some muppet who thinks its all going to happen anyway with some voodoo

You forgot the bloke who insisted Gaff has never won a B&F then when it was pointed out to him he said he fluked it.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
As much as I hate the fact that it was Essendon, it's nice seeing West Coast lose. I love a good shock loss particularly when it's from an averaged interstate side. Unfortunately Melbourne has been on the receiving end of that too often. Anyway slipping from top two is rock bottom apparently. It's not great West Coast need to finish top to but yeah not a disaster lol

Back