Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

That Adelaide board thread is not nearly as bad as some of you make it out to be.
It’s a bit of a piss take really. I can also guarantee that if Clayton Oliver buggered off elsewhere I personally would post at least a thousand venomous things in a thread that would last 10 years.

Seems as though the crows supporters aren't as happy with "The Shouter" when it comes to him making comments about their club. The Shouter tweeted that Rory Laird was about to sign a 4 year deal yesterday to stay with the crows but nothing eventuated. The next tweet was about Rory Sloane getting offered $1.2 mill from a Victorian club and the crows would not be able to match it. "Full of shyte" was one of the crows punters comments...... I other ramblings on that board is Ollie Wines possibly becoming a Melbourne player next season due to his friendship with Jack Viney. think that is more to stir up the port supporters more than anything, i reckon Wines will stay at Port.

Whilst the majority of their supporters on the Jordan de Boozey thread do think he should face a fairly severe punishment, it is nice to see that some of that good old typical Collingwood attitude shine through here and there...

No suspension.
2000$ donation to Road victims.

If the club suspend him for more than 2 weeks I am done with them.

Had he been doing coke, he would have gone undetected.

One of BF's favourite posters in a thread many of us have seen...

Boyd>hogan (if hogan ever shows an ability to dominate a grand final this might change)
English>Gawn (because really if Gawn is youth in ruck terms then English is a future god)

What is this Thread? Seems like something I need to check out.

Not really worth your time - has been mostly over/under rating of Jack Billings for the past 4 pages with comparisons to Bont, Sicily and others. If you must, it's the mainboard thread about who'll finish higher Melb, WB, Saints, Hawks. While I rate Jack Billings, it seems to be escaping many St Kilda supporters that the teams they're comparing themselves to have several more genuinely talented young players than just him.

In the wake of the De Boozey decision, there's nothing like a few choice words (albeit some misspelt, twice) from those clever Pies supporters.

The club was “damed if it did and damed if it didn’t”. They took the harsher option. I hope the kid can get his life back on track.

Consider yourselves Damed, Collingwood!
Dame-Edna.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking it is time to follow Trump, build a wall Victorian/ South Australian border. This from the Rory Sloane is he going thread crows board.
"Imagine Rory staying........wines leaving.
Might as well add a flag, lever doing a knee and Melbourne finishing bottom as well as Carlton second bottom and the biggest story of the year....... selwood getting mardi Dangerfield pregnant."
It worries me that this one might breed, I sincerely hope not.

One of those funny old Pies fans following their dismal showing last night (albeit JLT)

could be worse

we could still have nathan freeman on the list

Yeah nah you just got 2 blokes eating up 4 times the cash for only a handful more games than Freeman, in Mayne and Wells.
That's heaps better!

Last edited:
You realise we're only spending 95%
Maynard Howe signed unders again , Kirby daicos , brown all 100 to 200k

De goey cheaper now if we keep
Moore 400
Reid free agent
Retirements
Blair sack Dunn
Thomas 200
Elliott 350 as he's been injured and fasolo same

You guys can't keep em all
Big big money
Hogan, lever, jones , gawn, Vince, Lewis,hibberd, viney, all

This is so hilarious.

I'm not even sure what it's trying to say.
He's trying to say TMac is going to Collingwood because of all those players taking unders.

If Tommy decides to leave it will be for massive overs and interstate. And I seriously doubt even that. I’ve met the guy once for 5 minutes so I’m not a great authority, but he’s not leaving Oscar and Oscar isn’t going anywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back