Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Kade Simpson resigning with Carlton for one more season citing his dream to win a flag would surely qualify ...

Spoons are so much more practical than flags. Maybe he's one short of a full dining set?

Kade Simpson resigning with Carlton for one more season citing his dream to win a flag would surely qualify ...
he has had a few concussions though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I still laugh that people still think the AFL doesn’t influence the game and instruct the umpires to try and give an advantage to the team they are backing

It was clear as daylight in the first qtr, you would have to be borderline mentally impaired not to see how bias the umpires were.

It’s nearly WWE level of script these days"

Now this guy is mentally impaired

"I still laugh that people still think the AFL doesn’t influence the game and instruct the umpires to try and give an advantage to the team they are backing

It was clear as daylight in the first qtr, you would have to be borderline mentally impaired not to see how bias the umpires were.

I can't believe people seriously think the AFL participate in match fixing just so the crowd favourite can get up.

Didn't Selwood get 4 first quarter free kicks?

It's a whole new level of craziness on the Hawks board. First time I've ever seen supporters claiming umpires cost them a match before it's even been played.

It's a whole new level of craziness on the Hawks board. First time I've ever seen supporters claiming umpires cost them a match before it's even been played.
If Nichols umpires I will too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back