Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly right, then Brad's lady took the bait:
77396719-707f-43af-8f2c-f4ddaaa76948-jpeg.1103997

I'm sorry Sammy, but I just don't think Freo would be interested right now.
Crikey. No wonder Saints marketing are getting antsy. Their gun recruit now has partner on the scene working to alienate the fan base!

BTW I didn’t see what she was responding to, and no doubt it was dreadful, but their PR team must have gone a massive, unilateral groan

If Crimson Azure ran his ship like this over the years there wouldn’t be a Melbourne board left on Big Footy anymore.
I'm not sure if thats a drive by or a thumbs up. ;)

The MO was generally let everyone go scorched earth then just remove the OTT stuff later. Neeld turned me grey.

I completely support people publicly posting their over the top meltdowns over the s**t performances of their preferred football sides, but anyone who actually messages a player or their family members directly on social media to air their grievences has to be a pretty sad individual.

I completely support people publicly posting their over the top meltdowns over the sh*t performances of their preferred football sides, but anyone who actually messages a player or their family members directly on social media to air their grievences has to be a pretty sad individual.

Agree, but also if you are a family member you are an idiot for wading into the cesspool that is social media. As Proper Gander said you can just imagine the Saints media team cringing.

Agree, but also if you are a family member you are an idiot for wading into the cesspool that is social media. As Proper Gander said you can just imagine the Saints media team cringing.

If I were a professional footballer I'd only have any kind of social media pressence if it was for business purposes and completely run by a marketing manager. Not worth it at all.

Usually I'd agree that people should avoid harassing footballers on social media, but if the WAGs are going to get involved and start insulting the supporter groups then I'm all for it.

As long as all us Dees supporters stay classy :thumbsu:

Usually I'd agree that people should avoid harassing footballers on social media, but if the WAGs are going to get involved and start insulting the supporter groups then I'm all for it.

As long as all us Dees supporters stay classy :thumbsu:
Football needs more Real Housewives of Beverly Hills style drama. All for it.

It would have been a bad moment no doubt. Though to be fair I have no idea what was said but believe it was pretty abhorrent.

I think I agree with bluelegs - If I was a highly paid and high profile person in some field that attracted attention I would pay for a media manager to deal with all of that s**t for me. Getting instant feedback from hysterical fans plus random trolls would drain your spirit pretty quickly. Problem is then you miss the positive parts of social media also - and it’s probably hard work separating young people from their active SM presence since it’s now something that so many people have grown up with

The saints v tigers post-match thread on the saints board opens with a moderator telling everyone they'll be thread-banned for excessive criticism or negativy after their 84 point loss followed by a heap of you wot mate posts. There's a thesis above it now explaining his position. The whole thread is pure poetry.
That is fantastic

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Crikey. No wonder Saints marketing are getting antsy. Their gun recruit now has partner on the scene working to alienate the fan base!

BTW I didn’t see what she was responding to, and no doubt it was dreadful, but their PR team must have gone a massive, unilateral groan
Their gun recruit is actually an ordinary over paid plodder

She might be doing the St Kilda brass a favour tbh

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I completely support people publicly posting their over the top meltdowns over the sh*t performances of their preferred football sides, but anyone who actually messages a player or their family members directly on social media to air their grievences has to be a pretty sad individual.
Yeah I agree. Pretty pathetic.
Except that one time I did it after Mathiesons debut where he got like 7 free kicks and I wrote nice ducking floggo on his insta.
I regret nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8-2 after 10 rounds is the "bare minimum" of what we should be according to the main board. :eyes:
We’re in the Tiges 2017 camp. It’s going to take us actually winning it for people to think we can win it.

8-2 after 10 rounds is the "bare minimum" of what we should be according to the main board. :eyes:
and the same poster said we weren't much good either

Yeah I agree. Pretty pathetic.
Except that one time I did it after Mathiesons debut where he got like 7 free kicks and I wrote nice ducking floggo on his insta.
I regret nothing.
Met him in a pub over xmas break a few years back.

He is actually a bloody nice bloke surprisingly. He was with Darcy Parish. Probably had 3 or 4 pints together with a few of us.

Darcy Parish had less personality, and only had half of a pint.

In all honesty, he may even sit to pee

I'm not sure if thats a drive by or a thumbs up. ;)

The MO was generally let everyone go scorched earth then just remove the OTT stuff later. Neeld turned me grey.

Neeld could turn 10-year-olds grey

Then again at that point it probably freed up my time so I could be more productive.

Is there some kind of significance to these numbers that I’m missing?
If you’re at 8-2 it means you’re in top of the ladder form. The fact that that is the bare minimum for us from other supporters is just stupid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back