Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe I should ask Stinger? He did watch a documentary about it.
I just had to google what a scat fetish is

Not cool

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Not cool

Always check urban dictionary before Google images.

Not cool

What a sheltered individual you've been. I had learnt all this stuff by grade 6. My primary school was full of peverts however. Probably most of them are predators or have been locked up by now.

What a sheltered individual you've been. I had learnt all this stuff by grade 6. My primary school was full of peverts however. Probably most of them are predators or have been locked up by now.
i knew that people got off of this s**t (no pun intended) but I didn't know what the correct terminology (scat) was

north-melbourne.jpg

IF ...
the Roos abruptly ended Boomer's extraordinary career in 2016 ...

THEN ...
they should consider selecting him in the looming mid-season draft. He'd not only still get a game in this side, but be one of the better players

Yeah...good one Damo :rolleyes:

north-melbourne.jpg

IF ...
the Roos abruptly ended Boomer's extraordinary career in 2016 ...

THEN ...
they should consider selecting him in the looming mid-season draft. He'd not only still get a game in this side, but be one of the better players

Yeah...good one Damo :rolleyes:
He's not wrong.
Did you see him on the front bar? He'd absolutely still one of the best 700 players in Australia

He's not wrong.
Did you see him on the front bar? He'd absolutely still one of the best 700 players in Australia
hahaha come on man

Did he do some skill sessions and time trials on the front bar?

He hasn't played for 5 years, there is no way by just looking at him you can tell if he is still an AFL quality player

hahaha come on man

Did he do some skill sessions and time trials on the front bar?

He hasn't played for 5 years, there is no way by just looking at him you can tell if he is still an AFL quality player
Nah showed him playing local footy, he's still got his pace. I have no doubt if Nathan Jones can still play then Boomer still could

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah showed him playing local footy, he's still got his pace. I have no doubt if Nathan Jones can still play then Boomer still could
maybe but at 43 years old I am sceptical

He was still bloody good at 38 or whenever he retired. I honestly reckon he could still snag a couple goals as a small forward at AFL level no problem at all.
yah I'm not so sure

But tbf I heard North only have 26 fit players on their list at the moment so he probably could get a game with them

Just might have trouble passing the ASADA test

There’s Carlton fans on their board sincerely comparing being a blues fan to being in an abusive relationship for 20 years. I can’t remember us being so deluded even at our worst
2013 was pretty bad but yeah no

There’s Carlton fans on their board sincerely comparing being a blues fan to being in an abusive relationship for 20 years. I can’t remember us being so deluded even at our worst

That's 100% been said on our board.

I’ve put all the Doggies fans on the MB on ignore

Pretentious w***ers, how dare they come to our board and try to ride our undefeated coat tails with their one loss having selves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back