Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

I worked with a bloke back in 1999 thru to 2005. One of the most annoying campaigners imaginable. Essendon supporter who was biased as * and all he wanted to talk to you about was Essendon. I've run into a lot similar. But at least I didn't have to work with them 5 days a week.

Yea people give Collingwood and Carlton fans s**t but they aren't on Essendon fans delusion levels, for some reason they think they are still superior to others despite being utter dog s**t for nearly 20 years.

Yea people give Collingwood and Carlton fans sh*t but they aren't on Essendon fans delusion levels, for some reason they think they are still superior to others despite being utter dog sh*t for nearly 20 years.
I would say this is more applicable to Carlton supporters. Carlton supporters seem okay until you go to a Carlton game and remember how obnoxious they are.

I would say this is more applicable to Carlton supporters. Carlton supporters seem okay until you go to a Carlton game and remember how obnoxious they are.

Yeah, i don't go to games anymore so have no idea whats all the rage on supporter groups these days. Just speaking exclusively about people Ive come across in my own life.

This thread needs more loon. I do love the loon!
I think we were just really blessed with how the dogs took their loss last week, the content was both quality and quantity. Plus now a lot of oppo fans just have us favourites and have stopped pretty much all excuses. It’s weird.

This thread needs more loon. I do love the loon!
63918061-1280px.jpg

Cripps walking would benefit Carlton IMO. They'd end with 2 first rounders most likely and then have 3 total with their finishing position likely low.

Get that right and you build a midfield.
but he is a free agent?

And if any trading club gave up two first rounders after his injury riddled s**t 2 years that would be suicide

but he is a free agent?

And if any trading club gave up two first rounders after his injury riddled sh*t 2 years that would be suicide

Has Freo written all over it, it's the type of dumb s**t they do.

This whole thread deserves to be in here.
Can't believe all the big meanies making fun of Jack Higgins 😥

This whole thread deserves to be in here.
Can't believe all the big meanies making fun of Jack Higgins 😥

Is that the same bloke who runs the AFL Information, Trade Rumours & Results page on fb?

Dude is a Saints supporter and ridiculously biased. Bloke is an absolute nuffie who seems to dislike Melbourne and especially Christian Petracca. Guess St.Kilda overlooking him really cut him deep. Does a team of the week and always snubs him.

Looks like the Saints had a good win on the weekend.

1623039589997.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that the same bloke who runs the AFL Information, Trade Rumours & Results page on fb?

Dude is a Saints supporter and ridiculously biased. Bloke is an absolute nuffie who seems to dislike Melbourne and especially Christian Petracca. Guess St.Kilda overlooking him really cut him deep. Does a team of the week and always snubs him.

View attachment 1149217

Damn. We couldn’t even snag an emergency spot.

View attachment 1149217
Nah it’s not 🅱️ooper.

He’s actually probably got some kind of disability though.

And he hates Petracca and Bont because they’re better than Saints players drafted before them.

View attachment 1149217
hahaha that dude must be completely @$#&*# cooked! o_O

View attachment 1149217
Sean Darcy had a very good game but played three quarters in a losing side. Bizarre selection.

That guy is full on loco. He's even started vodcasting on a random fold out chair at a local footy oval.

He looks like the kind of tip rat who has abandoned 3 kids all named Kai down in a Tassie backwater.

His insanity is kinda like KB, but not charming.

He’s also doing celebrity Cameos.

I love that page for the lols

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Slobbo watch , another pearler from fatsos lips just now.

"Shai Bolton might be the best 22 year old I've ever seen"

Talk about being a prisoner of the moment, how long have you been watching football for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back