Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd had a brownlow at 22, Buddy had 100 goals.

fu** he talks some sh*t.
To be fair he is pissed all the time

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Gerard Healy - if we reduce quarters by 20% then we will get 20% less injuries. I think people would be fans of that.

If you reduce them to 0 there's no injuries you old campaigner
Media figure wants to do less work for the same money. Who'd have thought it hey.

Gerard Healy - if we reduce quarters by 20% then we will get 20% less injuries. I think people would be fans of that.

This is the dumbest argument. And from the bloke who has been campaigning to change the rules to improve the look of the game for years.

If you want to reduce fatigue based injuries maybe look at the rules the AFL has been changing to bring fatigue back into the game.

These dickheads want to have their cake and eat it too.

This is the dumbest argument. And from the bloke who has been campaigning to change the rules to improve the look of the game for years.

If you want to reduce fatigue based injuries maybe look at the rules the AFL has been changing to bring fatigue back into the game.

These dickheads want to have their cake and eat it too.
The best part was he was showing injuries, and 4 out of the 5 were collisions. Apparently Nat Fyfes shoulder wouldn't have been ****ed with shorter quarters

Round 2 2013, classic. The press conference from Grimes after was bloody heart-breaking.

Loved Neeld's presser though, fn hilarious sh*t, campaigner had no idea what was going on.

Go Dees.

This game wasn't on the players was 100% on neeld.(except a player I dare not name)Had over a year to sort the s**t out his bs wasn't cutting it anymore. Also he really had it in for watts subbed out for feeling crook...and form yeah right clearly didn't want him out there and the players probably reacted to it negatively. Pretty sure watts was out the door had neeld not got the flick.

Man, these post-games are unreal.

I'd love to see a new coach in 2022 go full Neeld on some developing group and see what happens. Reckon the players would almost walk out of the club.

Moloney bled red and blue and walked out. Sylvia left as well in 2013.

The way the team defended then was an absolute mess players were so confused. Reckon if neeld swapped with Goodwin for a game pretty sure may and Lever would tell him to * off.

Kane Cornes will say some dumb sh*t from time to time but fu** I love in the media. Numero uno.
He’s a professional troll and it is glorious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And remember when I said a few months ago that the Saints board mods had been directed by the club to stop the negativity? Well, that call is looking 100% bang on the money now isn't it? 🤗 #TKselfbackslap

He’s a professional troll and it is glorious

I wouldn't quite go to troll level, but no one is happier to twist the knife and kick someone when they are down. I love it.

Lethlean talking like his players are made of fine bone china!

God I hate MaClure...

Maclure was telling everyone two weeks ago Saints would win the next three and still play finals. 😂

Is that the same bloke who runs the AFL Information, Trade Rumours & Results page on fb?

Dude is a Saints supporter and ridiculously biased. Bloke is an absolute nuffie who seems to dislike Melbourne and especially Christian Petracca. Guess St.Kilda overlooking him really cut him deep. Does a team of the week and always snubs him.

Looks like the Saints had a good win on the weekend.

View attachment 1149217

Had Merrett over Martin too, this bloke is all kinds of delusional.

How s**t was this weeks episode of OTC.

Started with some crap about Teague without any stats, talked about wild card rounds despite the AFL not having divisions. Healy's dumbcampaigner argument that a 18% increase in injuries with a 20% increase in game time means we should reduce quarters.

A token analysis of 1 Dees play that was not even lab worthy.

Plus Tom Morris getting tons of screen time, which is painful enough, but also on some stupid Mitchell trade rumour.

Only 6 games this week but even more reason to go into detail about how teams and winning and losing.

How sh*t was this weeks episode of OTC.

Started with some crap about Teague without any stats, talked about wild card rounds despite the AFL not having divisions. Healy's dumbcampaigner argument that a 18% increase in injuries with a 20% increase in game time means we should reduce quarters.

Plus Tom Morris getting tons of screen time, which is painful enough, but also on some stupid Mitchell trade rumour.

Only 6 games this week but even more reason to go into detail about how teams and winning and losing.

Healy is one of the worst media performers. Clearly doesn't watch games and always comes up with ridiculous ideas.

How sh*t was this weeks episode of OTC.

Tom Morris' hypothetical Tom Mitchell trade drama might have been his worst "breaking story" yet. Fmd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back