Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

If you’re at 8-2 it means you’re in top of the ladder form. The fact that that is the bare minimum for us from other supporters is just stupid
Right. This poster is aware that the H&A season doesn’t go for just 10 weeks though, right?

Last edited:
Right. This poster is aware that the H&A season doesn’t go for just 10 weeks though, right?
Geelong supporter so I don’t think they care until September.

Surely this thread gets renamed after our Carlton supporting buddies.

Not sure I can recall a team being so highly pumped in an off season as them, by supporters, ex players and the media.

Who are they really missing off their best 22? Martin- glorified cat
Marchbank- solid defender
Curnow- perennially injured forward

I guess you can add Fisher and Silvagni in there but if you're counting them as best 22 you may as well fold.

Thank you, Carlton fans, for promising confidence, enthusiasm and performance, and delivering underwhelming shitness every year for the best part of a decade

The saints v tigers post-match thread on the saints board opens with a moderator telling everyone they'll be thread-banned for excessive criticism or negativy after their 84 point loss followed by a heap of you wot mate posts. There's a thesis above it now explaining his position. The whole thread is pure poetry.

I saw/ read that. Holy Crap What a Cluster*!

Surely this thread gets renamed after our Carlton supporting buddies.

Not sure I can recall a team being so highly pumped in an off season as them, by supporters, ex players and the media.

Who are they really missing off their best 22? Martin- glorified cat
Marchbank- solid defender
Curnow- perennially injured forward

I guess you can add Fisher and Silvagni in there but if you're counting them as best 22 you may as well fold.

Thank you, Carlton fans, for promising confidence, enthusiasm and performance, and delivering underwhelming shitness every year for the best part of a decade

That or St Kilda or Essendon.

Legends :thumbsupv1:

In all seriousness, if this was to be the way this played out and Cripps wanted to leave and Merrett wanted to come here.

I'd ask Cripps to hold off for a bit in lodging Fremantle's bid.. So we can control the situation
Lodge Merrett's bid first thing and find out what Essendon's move is, take compo pick or match..
  • But if they did match not sure I'd continue to pursue him, not worth 2 x firsts (Probably top 10's 2021 Carlton & Freo) they'd want
Either way I'd make Fremantle trade for Cripps, his a beast, a top 3 player in the comp when fit and our Captain ffs..
  • I'd ask Cerra & 2021 & 2022 Firsts / Cripps & 2021 Seconds - would probably add 2022 Second if needed (got to be realistic)
It would be sad to lose Cripps and I'd prefer just to keep him, but could set our club up for a long time..

Out - Cripps, 2021 & 2022 second rounders
In - Merrett (Possible), Cerra, 2021 & 2022 first rounders

Would give us 2 x First rounders in 2021 & 2022 to further trade or draft with

The Bluemour thread really is the gift that keeps on giving... Don't know where to begin with this one.

The Bluemour thread really is the gift that keeps on giving... Don't know where to begin with this one.
******* hell, that would be the biggest trade heist of all time if they pulled that off!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, Judd had only won a Brownlow, a Norm Smith, an MVP, two B&F's, two AA's and captained a premiership when he requested to leave WCE. That hardly stacks up with a biased supporter's "top 3 player in the comp" designation
I wonder who the other 2 are?

I can only assume Harry McKay and Liam Jones?

TBF if we won 3 out of the last 4 we'd be tossers too.
they were tossers before they won anything though

After they won their first GF, I was like * these campaigners are what we expected the Collingwood supporters to be like when they won a premiership

Only worse

You gotta have a little grace, regardless of how successful you are. Don't turn into a twat, that's the secret. I am fully prepared to be everyone's barometer in this when we win our next premiership.
* that. If/when we pull it off I’m pulling a PG, getting outrageously drunk on Bin 389 and posting repeatedly on the MB.

fu** that. If/when we pull it off I’m pulling a PG, getting outrageously drunk on Bin 389 and posting repeatedly on the MB.
Definitely.

I might just do that anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back