Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Uhhhh you may be forgetting a game a certain team played about 3 years back....
Losing by 66 in Perth to the eventual premiers

or losing by71 at home to the team that lost by 74 in the GF

Losing by 66 in Perth to the eventual premiers

or losing by71 at home to the team that lost by 74 in the GF

Agree. Melbourne put in a shocker in 2018, but nobody thought Melbourne should win going in. Everything pointed to the Eagles winning prior to the game, and they did very easily.

Port was basically in the position the 2018 Eagles were, and did the complete opposite.

Agree. Melbourne put in a shocker in 2018, but nobody thought Melbourne should win going in. Everything pointed to the Eagles winning prior to the game, and they did very easily.

Port was basically in the position the 2018 Eagles were, and did the complete opposite.
Also we were very much a young side before its peak with no defence. Port have an AA defender and are a side very much at their peak

Uhhhh you may be forgetting a game a certain team played about 3 years back....
Nah theirs was worse purely because Port were on their own deck, had a week off to get refreshed and the Doggies weren't even allowed to train

Our PF loss you could see coming from a mile away. Maybe not that bad a loss but it was always coming

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, it's unfortunately a bit of an indictment on Petracca that those two remain close friends. Everything about De Gropey screams utter *******.
True, although it's hard to drop longtime friends, especially if they knew each other growing up (same with Simmons I guess who seems a floggo). I've got some dropkick mates from school who if we met now I wouldn't want a bar of but having grown up together we still keep in touch.
Granted none have had accusations of sexual harassment/assault hanging over them, but it is hard to just cut mates off.

True, although it's hard to drop longtime friends, especially if they knew each other growing up (same with Simmons I guess who seems a floggo). I've got some dropkick mates from school who if we met now I wouldn't want a bar of but having grown up together we still keep in touch.
Granted none have had accusations of sexual harassment/assault hanging over them, but it is hard to just cut mates off.
Wouldn’t want a bar of, but keep in touch?

Will be sacked as soon as Collingwood can get in touch with him. A good chance to spend a few months in jail based off NYC precedent.

How it started (after round 19):

(It goes on like this for another 15 pages that I'm not going to read, but for those of you who want to experience what celebrating a premiership in July looks like then here's the thread for you)

How it's going:
Epic summary. Unreal group of posters

Epic summary. Unreal group of posters

They remind me of English sports fans.

Super lippy before the fact, and when their team is doing well, get salty when they are getting spanked, and then act like they were moral and innocent after they got spanked.

And no doubt if the The Western won the premiership they would be unbearable.

They probably don’t bathe often either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back