Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting reading the Collingwood JDG arrested thread. Was hoping for some gold but the consensus is largely that DeGoey is a piece of sh*t and deserves the arse. Interesting that this revolting campaigner seems to be a great unifying figure.

Yeah, to be fair, I actually think Collingwood supporters in the main are less likely to sup of the Kool Aid than supporters of some other teams. If this had happened to Jake Stringer then it would have all been a frame up.

It's impressive that a small handful of Demons supporters on Bigfooty have managed to outdo the arrogance of Tigers fans from the last 4 years
I seriously hope I’m in that small handful, would be a shame if not

They remind me of English sports fans.

Super lippy before the fact, and when their team is doing well, get salty when they are getting spanked, and then act like they were moral and innocent after they got spanked.

And no doubt if the The Western won the premiership they would be unbearable.

They probably don’t bathe often either.
Likely they drank the bath water

Interesting reading the Collingwood JDG arrested thread. Was hoping for some gold but the consensus is largely that DeGoey is a piece of sh*t and deserves the arse. Interesting that this revolting campaigner seems to be a great unifying figure.
He’s kind of the Gandhi of Australian Football

Yeah, to be fair, I actually think Collingwood supporters in the main are less likely to sup of the Kool Aid than supporters of some other teams. If this had happened to Jake Stringer then it would have all been a frame up.
Yeah agree Collingwood supporters actually seem reasonable, they were at least with the systematic racism stuff.

They are decent fans irl too...cannot say the same for Carlton and Essendon fans (the kind that love to spit).

Carlton and Richmond by far the worst at actual games IMO
I haven't had truly awful experiences, probably because their ferals don't come to Marvel but in recent years I've started going to the MCG games as well and have had an annoying one. One sitting behind me in the nosebleeds at the Dogs Richmond game this year was potting s**t on Treloar for choosing Collingwood over Richmond, while spitting everywhere.

Like bro why do you care so much haha, apparently there's a few Richmond supporters that bring it up a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't had truly awful experiences, probably because their ferals don't come to Marvel but in recent years I've started going to the MCG games as well and have had an annoying one. One sitting behind me in the nosebleeds at the Dogs Richmond game this year was potting sh*t on Treloar for choosing Collingwood over Richmond, while spitting everywhere.

Like bro why do you care so much haha, apparently there's a few Richmond supporters that bring it up a lot.
Jeez these bloody Dogs fans are relentless with their posting on our board after the GF etcetc :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Collingwood fans have always been v decent. Remember it being the case even when I was a kid.
Agreed. They're passionate but pretty friendly. At the Carlton games I've attended their fans have been ok too.
Hawks fans have shitted me at games. Sat near a massive floggo at the '18 SF. Sydney has some real nuffy fans, who go all in on vIcBiAs and love a whinge.

Agreed. They're passionate but pretty friendly. At the Carlton games I've attended their fans have been ok too.
Hawks fans have shitted me at games. Sat near a massive floggo at the '18 SF. Sydney has some real nuffy fans, who go all in on vIcBiAs and love a whinge.
Hawthorn fans are huge w***ers, I had to spray two of them sitting behind me at R5 this year for their s**t chat, and luckily they shut up for the fourth quarter after endless chirping. Of course I’m not sure if it was my spray or the seven consecutive goals which shut them up

I haven't had truly awful experiences, probably because their ferals don't come to Marvel but in recent years I've started going to the MCG games as well and have had an annoying one. One sitting behind me in the nosebleeds at the Dogs Richmond game this year was potting sh*t on Treloar for choosing Collingwood over Richmond, while spitting everywhere.

Go to Kardinia Park for a game, that is next ******* level of feral

I've been to AO about 6 times now to both Crows and Port but nothing comes close to Geelong at Geelong

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Collingwood fans have always been v decent. Remember it being the case even when I was a kid.
Like the time they bashed Jonesys dad after a Melbourne game

Remember 2 of them getting kicked out at that game

Level 2 in the Northern stand so they paid a good $100-$150 a ticket too.

Go to Kardinia Park for a game, that is next ******* level of feral

I've been to AO about 6 times now to both Crows and Port but nothing comes close to Geelong at Geelong

Kardinia Park is the only stadium I refuse to attend. I'll go to all our games in Melbourne, I'll drive up and see games in NSW if I can, I'll fly to Brisbane if I can. But if the games in Geelong? * that!

It's only a one hour V-Line ride for me to get there but I'd rather not sit in a s**t seat surrounded by feral cannibals for 2-3 hours.

Never been to KP but might be moving further out west soon so will probably give it a go then. As much as it would suck to have been there for 186 going to a win would be absolutely amazing.

Real pity no one was at the round 23 game. That game deserved 35,000 Geelong supporters and 500 Dees supporters to really give it to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back