Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

May 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
I reckon we’re just too good everywhere really.

We have the two best midfielders in the game and the best ruckman in the middle.

Ben Brown better than ever, Fritsch now one of the best in the league, Big Maxy discovered he's a sharpshooter, Jackson, Pickett, Spargo, all capable of bobbing up with a couple of cheeky snags. Rest Tracca forward while Viney or Sparrow having a play in the middle and he's capable of a nice big bag all on his own. Tommy "Meat and three meat" MacDonald might turn up, he might not (who cares). Weideman could pull the finger out any minute, if the club believes in him then so do I. Best forward line clearly.

Best defence in the history of AFL ever.

Best youth (Pickett, Bowey, Jordan, Rivers, whoever else I haven't heard of yet), rising star winner too thank you very much.

Best supporters.

Best ******* everything, prove me wrong.
If we lose a game next year, it’s because we wanted to

This doozy from a Carlton flog.
The fact that you think that Goodwin was the architect of your lucky win over a hapless and obviously hopeless bunch of dish lickers - is not only amusing but kinda typical of the nuffery that is Melbum supporters....you don't even know who is who and what is what in your own Club FFS

Why am I suddenly posting on the main board? I know it’s full of dickheads and none of those threads make sense anyway because of the growing numbers on my ignore list

You got to the main board for two reasons

1 - to gloat
2 - to upset Carlton supporters away from their board because if you dare post on it you receive a card instantly. Its ******* Fort Knox the place.

IMG_20220102_121922.jpg

I don't know what Goody and The Rev have to do with a Collingwood sex pest going to court. Good one Hun editors.

I know the All Australian team recognises the best of any given season but aside from Petracca and Oliver would any other Dees players make a best of the best team?

No one is taking Steven May over Harris Andrews for example. Sean Darcy is now a better player than Gawn, and it's amazing he missed really after dominating all and sundry this season.

Huge Australia A vibes over most Dees players included in this years AA team - lots of token nominations.

So other than Oliver and Petracca our list is s**t and we only had more AA's as a token gesture for being the best team all year

Gawn I can see why there's some conjecture and I can see as a Melbourne fan why it might be hard to except but Darcy has now assumed the mantle of best ruck in the league and is just getting better.
Sean Darcy clearly better now than Gawn. Almost like Gawn didn't put together one of the greatest ruck games ever only 2 games ago

May 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Has Harris Andrews ever dominated us? Hogan used to have him in his back pocket. He was supposedly injured in the 2021 QF but got pantsed. I don’t remember him having a blinder against us? Every time I see him pumped up like that I can’t help but feel he is over rated. Good player with unfulfilled potential but not “best in the league” good that some believe.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Has Harris Andrews ever dominated us? Hogan used to have him in his back pocket. He was supposedly injured in the 2021 QF but got pantsed. I don’t remember him having a blinder against us? Every time I see him pumped up like that I can’t help but feel he is over rated. Good player with unfulfilled potential but not “best in the league” good that some believe.

Has a ton of goals kicked on him for such a great defender.

00Stinger where is that posted please
Main board - Lloyd's top 20 thread

La Dispute at his trolling best

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I think he also had a decent troll on the cam Melbourne be stopped thread.
should see him on the Carlton to be the big movers thread

Lampers

Premiership Player
May 27, 2004
Eastside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
should see him on the Carlton to be the big movers thread

It’s really quite difficult to tell which Carlton supporters are trolls or just plain delusional. Potentially both. Same with a few Hawks.

Anyway, how about that Oskar Baker? I wouldn’t trade him for pick 1, A grader. And Toby Bedford would be first picked for any other team in the league, he’s just unlucky Melbourne have the three best small forwards of the last decade keeping him out.

Back