Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

I also heard the player who picked up all those metres gained was kicking with the aid of a sheer mountain cliff edge.
Bloody downhill skier

You can't make sense out of nonsense.
I'm not sure I'm allowed to comment here but geez, I couldn't agree more! That bloke baits me into constructing arguments to retort his nonsense, I'll spend 5-10 minutes writing a well worded response and I'll just wipe it out and get back to what I'm actually meant to be doing - work. He's not worth engaging with, because you can't make sense out of nonsense.

Hilarious to watch on the outer, though!

Think it's fair to conclude that we won't be getting anywhere near the top 4 - lucky to make the top10 after tonight's capitulation.

From carlton's board, a but dramatic, can't imagine anyone around here being that dramatic.
Pre game:
Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

Adelaide kicks the first score:
Biting Nails Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Adelaide are two goals behind at 3 quarter time:
The Big Bang Theory Reaction GIF

Adelaide win:
the office rage GIF
GIF by Robert E Blackmon
fuck my life fml GIF

Umpires were pretty good, let a lot go but it went both ways. I know we were leading the free kick count by a fair bit up to 3/4 time, dunno how it ended up.
From the Adelaide board. Wow.

When neutral supporters on the main board game day thread - who normally like to pile in on the reigning premier - are shocked at the umpire inconsistency you know it’s bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many more frees did they 'miss' for Adelaide?
Well, we probably need a “The Sensible Bin” thread for this one.

Watching the replay now and boy we got a dream run from the umpires

Felt like we got plenty of freebies at the game but seeing it back, wow

Well, we probably need a “The Sensible Bin” thread for this one.
I can't remember too many, the Tex Walker one was perplexing, the umpire was waving playing on but got spooked because Walker fell down. My problem was it felt that quite often we would be attacking and they got some of the softest frees which relieved the pressure.

I can't remember too many, the Tex Walker one was perplexing, the umpire was waving playing on but got spooked because Walker fell down. My problem was it felt that quite often we would be attacking and they got some of the softest frees which relieved the pressure.
The missed holding free on may followed by the crows getting some of the softest holding frees ever was particularly annoying

Remove this Banner Ad

Back