Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

From the main board "Melbourne: What do we make of them" thread.

This poster isn't the only one pumping up Hunt (someone else called him a real point of difference, which is probably true in the same way that a wireless bungee jump is a point of difference) but "best half backs in the game" is a massive stretch and I doubt any coaching groups have put much time into him to date.

Yeh I think a lot of people base their opinions on him from 4 years ago or so when he first came onto the scene and assume his development must have continued, they obviously haven't seen him much in the last 3 years.

In saying that, I reckon it will finally pay dividends if we keep playing him there consistently.

Hunt has been trying much harder to lower the eyes and pick an option rather than bomb blindly up the field. However he lacks the polish to really do it and still burns the ball plenty. Maybe he'll get there eventually but he's still far from one of the best in the league at present.

From the main board "Melbourne: What do we make of them" thread.

This poster isn't the only one pumping up Hunt (someone else called him a real point of difference, which is probably true in the same way that a wireless bungee jump is a point of difference) but "best half backs in the game" is a massive stretch and I doubt any coaching groups have put much time into him to date.
Montagna on Sunday night "hunt in the best again". He was good on Sunday but he hasn't been in the best in a long time.

Montagna on Sunday night "hunt in the best again". He was good on Sunday but he hasn't been in the best in a long time.
I'm sad that Terry Wallace has retired as he was one of the few people in the media who watched every game. Called Hunt's deficiencies out as early as anyone.

I'm sad that Terry Wallace has retired as he was one of the few people in the media who watched every game. Called Hunt's deficiencies out as early as anyone.
I use to like listening to him on sen on Thursday night after selection. I remember Melbourne a few years ago having some mind boggling selections and he was very critical which most in here probably would have agreed with him.

Gave it away selflessly too to encourage the next wave coming through, could have hung around like a shaw

Maybe if Daisy put the team first and played today it might have been a different story.

Yeah, she wouldn't have been able to get up for the GF but might have helped her team make it.

All about Daisy.

Okay.

I get the sense that people have just merged Langdon and Hunt into one person. Merge their games together and they're probably BOG every week.

There's probably no way they'd agree, but if Port are so keen on him, I'd be chasing Rozee or Butters in return. High price, but Port are in the window; if they consider Merrett's work to be that valuable to them, it's worth asking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's probably no way they'd agree, but if Port are so keen on him, I'd be chasing Rozee or Butters in return. High price, but Port are in the window; if they consider Merrett's work to be that valuable to them, it's worth asking
You know when you start a post with "There's probably no way they'd agree" it's time to walk away from the keyboard and rethink your life.

The saints v tigers post-match thread on the saints board opens with a moderator telling everyone they'll be thread-banned for excessive criticism or negativy after their 84 point loss followed by a heap of you wot mate posts. There's a thesis above it now explaining his position. The whole thread is pure poetry.
I reckon it was actually from the club.

The saints v tigers post-match thread on the saints board opens with a moderator telling everyone they'll be thread-banned for excessive criticism or negativy after their 84 point loss followed by a heap of you wot mate posts. There's a thesis above it now explaining his position. The whole thread is pure poetry.
If Crimson Azure ran his ship like this over the years there wouldn’t be a Melbourne board left on Big Footy anymore.

I reckon it was actually from the club.

I think that might have been unconnected to the Saints board crackdown - I think there were maybe someone or some people that went after Brad Hill or something

now thats just soft
If anyone made comments on Twitter or St Kilda's pages(and BigFooty) about Hill and included anything about race, it would get deleted as a breach of user policy.

The fact they have done this is weak as piss, gotta stamp on the comments, not create some pseudo digital blanket on criticism.

If anyone made comments on Twitter or St Kilda's pages(and BigFooty) about Hill and included anything about race, it would get deleted as a breach of user policy.

The fact they have done this is weak as piss, gotta stamp on the comments, not create some pseudo digital blanket on criticism.
Guessing there was a lot of racism. Doubt they would've mentioned it in the post otherwise.

I think that might have been unconnected to the Saints board crackdown - I think there were maybe someone or some people that went after Brad Hill or something
Exactly right, then Brad's lady took the bait:
77396719-707f-43af-8f2c-f4ddaaa76948-jpeg.1103997

LOL how bad must they be when Freo supporters are considered civilised in comparison.

And I'm sorry Sammy, but I just don't think Freo would be interested right now.

Suck s**t Saint Kilda, what a lovely start to the weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back