Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Carlton are targeting Luke Dunstan to help out Cripps

lol at Carlton supporters thinking they were getting Oliver and ending up with Dunstan instead

Apparently three in every four posters on the Carlton Board is "IN THE KNOW" with a "DIRECT LINE" to the board/ coach/ playing group/ captain's wife & side-bitch too.

"100% STRIKE RATE OVER THE LONGEST TIME! NEVER BEEN WRONG ABOUT TRADING, DRAFT TARGETS, INJURIES OR TEAM SELECTIONS, NEVER BEEN WRONG ABOUT ANYTHING EVER BEFORE!!!"

Paddy McFartin gets an interview, "OH THAT'S A SURPRISE!!!". Luke Dunstan being traded to Carlton? "Who is Luke Dustant, where are theys from?"
Not a single one of them have "inside knowledge" that wasn't on the front page of the Herald-Sun first.
Every club has their nuffies, but Caltron are nothing but.

"Yeah nah, Oliver's not a need, we've got Merrett lined up".
Of course Oliver's a need you turnip, your team is toilet, how many games are you going to win with pensioners like Eddie Betts and Marc Murphy around?
And which ******* idiot is going to pick ZACKARY ******* MERRETT over Clayton Oliver?!?

(LOL "We're trading in Oliver, but we're also trading in Paddy and Dunstan, you know, for our VFL team...")

"CALTRON ARE COMNIG!!! CALTRON ARE COMING!!!"

******* idiots, oh my god. Legitimately the dumbest posters not only on bigfooty but the entire ******* Internet.

They saw Salem's GPS numbers and were sold that nothing else was needed.

It genuinely make me mad at how many stupid decision we make. This one is so bleeding obvious yet they can't see it themselves.

I honestly can't wait for the this season to go to s**t so all the campaigners are out on their arses.

Apparently three in every four posters on the Carlton Board is "IN THE KNOW" with a "DIRECT LINE" to the board/ coach/ playing group/ captain's wife & side-b*tch too.

"100% STRIKE RATE OVER THE LONGEST TIME! NEVER BEEN WRONG ABOUT TRADING, DRAFT TARGETS, INJURIES OR TEAM SELECTIONS, NEVER BEEN WRONG ABOUT ANYTHING EVER BEFORE!!!"

Paddy McFartin gets an interview, "OH THAT'S A SURPRISE!!!". Luke Dunstan being traded to Carlton? "Who is Luke Dustant, where are theys from?"
Not a single one of them have "inside knowledge" that wasn't on the front page of the Herald-Sun first.
Every club has their nuffies, but Caltron are nothing but.

"Yeah nah, Oliver's not a need, we've got Merrett lined up".
Of course Oliver's a need you turnip, your team is toilet, how many games are you going to win with pensioners like Eddie Betts and Marc Murphy around?
And which ******* idiot is going to pick ZACKARY ******* MERRETT over Clayton Oliver?!?

(LOL "We're trading in Oliver, but we're also trading in Paddy and Dunstan, you know, for our VFL team...")

"CALTRON ARE COMNIG!!! CALTRON ARE COMING!!!"

******* idiots, oh my god. Legitimately the dumbest posters not only on bigfooty but the entire ******* Internet.

Wholesome. 🤗

The Bluemour thread delivers again.

I dreamt last night that Oliver had genuinely bought into what Carlton was building and was willing to take unders in term of salary.

My footy dreams have come true before. Still waiting on the one where I kick the winning goal in a Carlton premiership, though...
He just wants to be a green shoot

Read the early pages here for mental gymnastics about how 'PICK 7 WILL NOT BE INVOLVED'.

As if they have any ******* input into it.

(They just traded pick 7 and a third round upgrade for him)

I heard a nuffy on SEN1116 who said that Preuss wasn't the failure Gawn is and that we haven't lost when Pruess was main ruckman. I'm not sure of the exact record but huddo said our record was 3-7 when Preuss is in the side. He went on to say that gawn has been found out and we should have played Preuss as a ruckman and Gawn as a follower. The thing the got me was when he said luke Jackson is injury prone.

I heard a nuffy on SEN1116 who said that Preuss wasn't the failure Gawn is and that we haven't lost when Pruess was main ruckman. I'm not sure of the exact record but huddo said our record was 3-7 when Preuss is in the side. He went on to say that gawn has been found out and we should have played Preuss as a ruckman and Gawn as a follower. The thing the got me was when he said luke Jackson is injury prone.
It was Austin Bradtke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It honestly is a real shame that Preuss isn’t just a few more years younger than Gawn. Max looks like he’ll be able to ruck at AA standard or close to it for another 4-5 years like Sandilands but I reckon Preuss and Jackson would make a decent 1-2 ruck combo if not, and would offer us more than playing injury-prone Jackson as the number 1 ruck when Gawn retires and having to find another similarly mobile forward/utility talent (they don’t exist), even if Jackson turns out to be a better tap ruck than Preuss. Hoping we do bring in another Preuss level player at a better age for us fairly cheap, or Bradtke turns out to be that guy so Jackson can just be more flexible.

It honestly is a real shame that Preuss isn’t just a few more years younger than Gawn. Max looks like he’ll be able to ruck at AA standard or close to it for another 4-5 years like Sandilands but I reckon Preuss and Jackson would make a decent 1-2 ruck combo if not, and would offer us more than playing injury-prone Jackson as the number 1 ruck when Gawn retires and having to find another similarly mobile forward/utility talent (they don’t exist), even if Jackson turns out to be a better tap ruck than Preuss. Hoping we do bring in another Preuss level player at a better age for us fairly cheap, or Bradtke turns out to be that guy so Jackson can just be more flexible.
Injury prone Jackson?

This needs a bump, so I'll kick off.

Melbourne were there for the taking, too; their defence looks weak.
The weak defence that kept them to a smaller score than when they played in the wet last week, and made their much vaunted small forward brigade absolutely irrelevant. I've only just realised Jack Lonie played last night.

Would you want Petracca if it meant Richo was still coaching and we didn't have Max King?

Petracca in our team now would be great.

Drafting him over McCartin is a butterfly effect moment that changes the entire makeup of the club right now.
What would you prefer? A mid/forward beast who has turned himself into a top 5 player in the comp? Or a young key forward who hasn't done anything.

Nothing against trac but I don't think he's so good that hw could save the career of Richo.
Probably not no, but even what is being suggested there needs to be mentioned. Because if Richo is still there, then they're winning, which is apparently a bad thing?

Probably not no, but even what is being suggested there needs to be mentioned. Because if Richo is still there, then they're winning, which is apparently a bad thing?
I’m glad you pulled this one out for de-construction. I read it on the Saints board yesterday evening and didn’t really understand it in any way

Someone on the saints board has started a thread on how Max King is a bust.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back