Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know what a Puffing Billy is, but I'll have a few more, please.

Googled; +1 for the historical reference.

1018306-puffing-billy-william-hedleys-railway-locomotive-patented-1813.jpeg

The title of the thread is The Loony Bin...

He is particularly special though, I'm unsure if he is genuinely stupid or has Gosha levels of hate for Melbourne.

Speaking of Gosha, they really don't like Melbourne on the Richmond board. I think it is that whole 'we are a bigger club than you so it drives us mad that you always beat us' crap, they've got the same with North and the Dogs.

We will have a dominant backline in the future. Similar to Geelong's during their golden era with Scarlett, Taylor, Lonergan, Mackie, Enright etc where so much of their scoring came from intercepts in the backline.

Carltank lols

We will have a dominant backline in the future. Similar to Geelong's during their golden era with Scarlett, Taylor, Lonergan, Mackie, Enright etc where so much of their scoring came from intercepts in the backline.

Carltank lols

Not sure it'll be that good but I do rate their defence, they need a Simpson replacement though.

Sitting in the AFL members and Carltank fans are the greatest.
They were up and about, punching home the Blues but when we hit the front and ran away with it in the last, the calls of "ohhhh congrats you've just beaten the bottom side, should have won by 10 goals"

I had 2 clowns up the back of the Southern who were convinced the umpires gave it to us. Didn't understand the concept of prior opportunity.

I had 2 clowns up the back of the Southern who were convinced the umpires gave it to us. Didn't understand the concept of prior opportunity.

Carlton were giving away a lot of professional frees yesterday. Actually helped slow the game down for them.

None of them have any concept of prior. It was embarrassing.

I hate spectators who spend all day cheering the oppositions mistakes. Nothing worse and that's Carltank supporters to a tee.
Also, uneducated people who yell "ball" EVERY TIME someone is tackled. Just go f*** yourself.

I hate spectators who spend all day cheering the oppositions mistakes. Nothing worse and that's Carltank supporters to a tee.
Also, uneducated people who yell "ball" EVERY TIME someone is tackled. Just go f*** yourself.

The two near me nearly had a record melt when Watts used his body well in the 2nd and his player dragged him down in the contest. A better defender would have recognized what he was doing and run right past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I kind of do that a bit. For a start the tackle is often too far away for you to pick whether it's holding or not, so to be on the safe side if its opposition players tackled I scream ball just in case. Also, pointless unintelligible screaming, preferably in the dry section where you can be a bad example to children, is one of the pure, pure joys of the AFL experience.

I kind of do that a bit. For a start the tackle is often too far away for you to pick whether it's holding or not, so to be on the safe side if its opposition players tackled I scream ball just in case. Also, pointless unintelligible screaming, preferably in the dry section where you can be a bad example to children, is one of the pure, pure joys of the AFL experience.

There are some exceptions.... Laughing at Casboult spraying one from 30m out is acceptable in my view

Yeah but you go for Melbourne so it's ok.

Meanwhile on Demonland

You are kidding me! Does a really stupid thing ( suspended) then goes out and wastes away at a festival having a smoke???

If I were Goodwin I would give him another week on top of his supension to really wake him up! His father is sick?? So waste away?? Christ ,My old man died in really tragic circumstances but I never whinged or made excuses, which comprimised myself, family or sporting teams at the time!!

Looks and is very poor!

Oh my god if I started quoting 'land on here I'd have a billion likes
Seriously tho, can you? I think it would really be the making of this thread ... and I don't want to have do it myself. Unless its for preseason training reports, that place makes me feel dirty to levels not even mopping the floor at the peep show could achieve.

Seriously tho, can you? I think it would really be the making of this thread ... and I don't want to have do it myself. Unless its for preseason training reports, that place makes me feel dirty to levels not even mopping the floor at the peep show could achieve.
...I could but I don't want to

Remove this Banner Ad

Back