Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

The Dr

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Newnes looks like a private school boy that cyberbullies others whilst Ross looks like he's a private school boy that's happy to part of the the cool kids

On the field Newnes kicks beautiful drop punts straight to the opposition whilst Ross kicks mangy kicks to the opposition.

Sadly the above would also apply to Billings, Sinclair, Acres, Dunstan, Steven etc..

Shhhh ... Goody might read that and recruit them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Shhhh ... Goody might read that and recruit them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nah. His thing is pretty specific - players with good contested stats who win the ball, then burn it instantly to create a turnover goal within 45 seconds. Like many perverts, he's very particular in his tastes

Max Gawn- We are safe here, I'd back Stef and O to at least match him.

There's a chance Martin and O match Gawn, but that would only be if Gawn had an off day ala round 1. Literally no ruckman in the league is better as a pure ruck than Gawn pound for pound.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
There's a chance Martin and O match Gawn, but that would only be if Gawn had an off day ala round 1. Literally no ruckman in the league is better as a pure ruck than Gawn pound for pound.
Last years Prelim and Rd 1 have given people the perception that if they've got 2 recognised ruckmen, Gawn can't handle it ... good luck to them ... they'll need it.

May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Stef has matched up well against Gawn in past games though. I think in Rd two last year neither ruckman had a major influence on the game.

I would give our 1st & 2nd round picks for Cognilio.

Funniest thing though......we won’t need too.

Cogs basically for free.

Scum paid overs for Shiels......lmfao

Fact - our 1st round pick is non negotiable...we are off to the draft boys.......giddy up

Side note - strong inside mail Whitfield comes to us as a free agent in 2020

Free Agency - the gift that keeps on giving

Hawfs board

Last years Prelim and Rd 1 have given people the perception that if they've got 2 recognised ruckmen, Gawn can't handle it ... good luck to them ... they'll need it.
Teams do it to Max literally every round. Thing is you only hear about it on the rare occasion that it comes off.

If Fantasia wants Port, then I want Pick 10 and Willem Drew.

Flick on pick 10 and 27 for Jack Martin and 14 from the GCS.

Ah yes, Fantasia and pick 27 for Martin, Drew and 14.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpires had already determined the outcome of the match through the first 3 quarters.

12 of 15 goals. They barely hit the scoreboard if it wasn't influenced by the umpiring.

Even 1 of the 3 that they did should have been called back because of Clayton Oliver running 40m.

So we should have kicked 2 goals for the game.

Gotta love those Blues flogs

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
I forget how entitled that supporter base is. Sitting between them at the ground today was hilarious. What they write on their page is exactly how they speak at the footy.

Umpires probably keeping Carlton out of the top 4 this year.

Why would you do that by choice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Went with a mate, our rules are whoever's teams home game it is gets choice of seats

Went with a mate, our rules are whoever's teams home game it is gets choice of seats
get a new friend

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back