Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

INSPIRED CALLS
* Calling Dodos bluff on Daniher
* Trading out Hanners
* Keeping Papley
* Exploiting the draft system to secure Heeney and Mills whilst retaining other useful picks & using them to get decent players in the 2nd & 3rd rounds

Inspired work by the Sydney recruiting team to use the exploitation specifically made for them.

Game was over at half time. Richmond were very lazy/sloppy in the second half. Could say the same thing about us vs west coast once they had that lead we were done.
The media have jumped off us pretty quick after last year. I even heard someone say saints were good in round one. Yet they coughed up a massive lead and kicked one goal in the second half. And against north not west coast.

The media have jumped off us pretty quick after last year. I even heard someone say saints were good in round one. Yet they coughed up a massive lead and kicked one goal in the second half. And against north not west coast.
I actually read the other day that we were "smashed in round 1" ... Shorter qrts and all that, but 27 points being a smashing is a bit much.

Yes and Dermi said he's most interested in Carlton vs Melbourne because if Carlton win does that mean they have passed us now. As for saints I refused to believe the hype I tipped North glad to see a reality check. I still feel a bit nervous though I can't trust this team anymore we go well against top teams (but lose) and then still lose against easy teams. We aren't even flat track bullies anymore.

I have no problems with this. Expectation is poison for this club.

If you ordered both teams mids this is where they would stand:

Cripps
Neale
Zorko
Murphy
Walsh
SPS
McCluggage
Curnow
Fisher
Lyons
Robinson
Setterfield
Gibbons
Newnes
Dow
Berry

TIL SPS is better than Clug, Zac Fisher is better than Lyons and all of Setterfield, Gibbons, Newnes and Dow (four players that would struggle to make the GC team) are better than Jarred *ing Berry lmao

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TIL SPS is better than Clug, Zac Fisher is better than Lyons and all of Setterfield, Gibbons, Newnes and Dow (four players that would struggle to make the GC team) are better than Jarred f*n Berry lmao
Saw this earlier today and was going to post it. Unbeleivable.

Carlton supporters have lost their minds during isolation.

TIL SPS is better than Clug, Zac Fisher is better than Lyons and all of Setterfield, Gibbons, Newnes and Dow (four players that would struggle to make the GC team) are better than Jarred f*n Berry lmao
You’ve found a true classic for the nuff file. The argument following on the Carlton board was a solid to good read too

Had one Blues flog on the Bay asking who was more overpaid and overrated between Lever and Tom Lynch?
I asked where the Mitch McGovern option was.
He informed me that Mitch was "performing adequately". A week later, Mitch was dropped for being overweight and unfit.

Surely that's not Marc Murphy?

Paddy Dow is literally Toumpas levels of first round bust. The bloke has zero composure and cannot kick a footy.
Strikes me as the same unfortunately. IIRC he bottled it in that loss to GC last year. He could still come good, but needs about three years to dominate in the (currently non-existant) twos. Richmond drafted his younger brother so he's going to be coming off a decent platform at least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back