Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Just googled him because I literally couldn't remember who Paddy Dow was. I found highlights from his 'breakout' game.

Probably the worst highlights package I have ever seen.

Bahaha, wow, that is absolutely awful. When you see a 4min+ highlights package, you think there will be a fair bit of quality in there, literally all that was even half worth being in there was the attack on the ball and quick hands early, and the smother. Literally 1.15 is him shorting a shot at goal, and the resultant score review for touched. Pretty sure other than going sideways or backwards a bunch of times, he only actually hit one target.

Just googled him because I literally couldn't remember who Paddy Dow was. I found highlights from his 'breakout' game.

Probably the worst highlights package I have ever seen.

I only watched the first highlight but appears to be a decent mark then returned straight back to Geelong with the kick

I only watched the first highlight but appears to be a decent mark then returned straight back to Geelong with the kick

There are a number of turnovers, a missed goal, a goal that gets score reviewed and then called as touched, a couple of short kicks and handballs, and a decent smother at the end which led to a Carlton goal.

Spare a thought for the players like Dow who aren't in the side. It's going to be a hell of an uphill battle to get yourself elevated this season.

Just to check, this is Carlton we're talking about right? Bottom 4 for the last how many years Carlton?

Wonderland for them to get TWO off seasons to hype their team up in.

Can't wait for Carlton to lose faith by next season
The weird thing is they never do. They could finish bottom again and would still spend the next offseason raving on about the talent they have on every line.

Gotta say in Melbourne supporters favour, we learned to park our vehicles in the negativity long term bay a good while ago. It’s healthy

match-ups win/loss

May - Casboult ❓
Lever - McGovern ✔
McDonald - Mckay ✔
Harmes - Martin ✔
Hibberd - Cuningham ❌
Jetta - Betts❓

Gawn - Pittonet ❌
Oliver - Cripps ✔✔✔
Petracca - Curnow❓
Langdon - Walsh ✔
Viney - SPS❓
Tomlinson - Newnes❓

McDonald - Jones ✔
Weitering - Brown ✔✔✔✔✔
Neal-Bullen - Docherty ✔✔✔
Melksham - Plowman ❌
Fritsch - Simpson❓
Pickett - Newman ✔

Brayshaw - Murphy❓
spargo - Setterfield/Fisher ✔
Bedford - Dow/Gibbons ✔
Lockhart/Bennell - SOS ✔/❓

Guaranteed losses with Gawn Hibberd and melksham I’d say but the rest mostly wins. What we think??

Jones clearly wins his match up against TMAC. After all he only conceded 6 goals in 3 quarters on him last time.
Yeah but if it went for a full game Jones would've run off him in the last for 8 goals and 4 assists :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:.

The Viney SPS ? is also good, and the Newman win. He had about 12 turnovers in the first half of last game alone. He gets it a lot but that's a win for us given how much he can butcher the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm bending the rules here as this isn't on big footy, but there is something about reading this that is quite satisfying.

More LDU gold:

"LDU is going to be elite.

Times where he looked a class above everyone else out there"

I mean, he was fine. Did they see Trac at all?

I’ve got some Norf mates who say the same. I just don’t see it? Looks like he could be a solid mid in time but nothing screams star factor. I think they just want it to happen for him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The tank is on according to the Norf fans.

Weird considering it was in their best interests to beat us
Does anybody seriously think we were trying our best to win that game?
I'll tell it like it is: we're tanking.
So what was it?

A Tank or Poor Coaching?

So was it a Tank or Poor Coaching? Considering that the one game we needed to win this season was against Melbourne. :stern look
Seeing Higgins get so many possessions in the back pocket did have a tanking look about it, didn’t it?
melbourne are the make a wish kids of the AFL. nothing they won't get away with or be gifted out of nowhere. we played like sh*t but they couldn't even put us away until we had one on the bench, they're going nowhere. healy can talk them up all he wants they're not getting anywhere near finals

The tank is on according to the Norf fans.

Weird considering it was in their best interests to beat us

Lol, we would have been 10 goals up at 3qt had we kicked the easy goals. We smashed Norf all over the park. The only things keeping them in it for so long was our wasted kicks at goal and the umpires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back