Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne

This guy is a dyed in the wool Saints fan who pretends to be neutral. Does a rolling AA and hasn’t had Trac all year; fits Brad Hill and Betts into his Team of the Week but no Trac.

Also did these:

That guy is a Muppet who feeds on comment numbers on every post.

This guy is a dyed in the wool Saints fan who pretends to be neutral. Does a rolling AA and hasn’t had Trac all year; fits Brad Hill and Betts into his Team of the Week but no Trac.

Also did these:

AFL nuffies is always taking the pis out of that s**t group

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
So if there was a goal line camera the only possible outcome is that it was touched before the ball crossed the line. There's no way a goal line camera would prove otherwise. That's bomber bias nuffy level.

stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm endlessly fascinated by Norf's LDU thread:

We haven't even scratched the surface of LDU's capabilities. His got to get there, but the glimpses we have seen, on a f’ed up preparation, is of a generational midfield talent.

I wouldn't swap him for anyone out of his draft class.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

generational midfield talent :tearsofjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
Saints fans keep suggesting that they were robbed of the 4 points. What if a better goal line camera provided clear proof that the ball was across the line?!? Would you be screaming for the cameras then?

The melts on their board were fun to watch. A lot about how we are a "rabble" and it's embarrassing the lose to us. That is the saltiest type of post.

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne

I see so much love for this bloke from norf fans but I am absolutely confused as to why?

Bog average kick, not overly fast...

I mean I don't think sparrow is going to be anything sensational, but I'd say he's shown just as much this year.

stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
After another timid 13 disposal game playing against kids his age and younger in the GC side, a Norf poster bravely runs to LDU's defence:

Surely he’s being instructed to not injure himself to purposefully get some continuity in his game. You can see he 100% just sits back at the moment......no one plays like that. He’s building. Has to be.

If this 'generational talent' in the midfield is being instructed to hang back and try and get cheap touches as to not injure himself then Shaw is starting to smell a lot like Neeld

Last edited by a moderator:

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Saints fans keep suggesting that they were robbed of the 4 points. What if a better goal line camera provided clear proof that the ball was across the line?!? Would you be screaming for the cameras then?

The melts on their board were fun to watch. A lot about how we are a "rabble" and it's embarrassing the lose to us. That is the saltiest type of post.
I love it, saints have lost to North freo and Melbourne all 'trash' teams but that couldn't possibly mean saints aren't that good.

Also being listening to sen and was the same on the footy show. Cane cornes keeps banging on the arc decision goes on to say I think they got it right but I think it was touched. Is he being deceiving or is he stupid. Yes of course it was touched the arc said so, the question was over the line or not. No one is pulling him up on it either.

Just heard him clarify he said he thought he touched it before the line. Then he flip flopped he said feel sorry for the saints I wonder what dougal howard would say. Getting hard to listen to now.

Last edited:
Amongst all the furor over the Petracca goal review. The forgotten detail was that he clearly took a mark 30m out directly in front that wasn't paid.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
After another timid 13 disposal game playing against kids his age and younger in the GC side, a Norf poster bravely runs to LDU's defence:

If this 'generational talent' in the midfield is being instructed to hang back and try and get cheap touches as to not injure himself then Shaw is starting to smell a lot like Neeld
Love the content, but stop directly quoting the posters when you're doing it.

I can't believe they all think he's going to be the best midfielder in his draft. Ahead of Rayner when he goes into the midfield, Andy Brayshaw, Adam Cerra, Hunter Clark and Tim Kelly lol.

Richmond fans have gone to next level wtf

peeps Trent Cotchin is Richmonds mid field gun,general,barometer whatever you want to call it,not Martin,not Prestia,not Edwards,not Lambert
not Shai,tho Shai has been our most brilliant this year,when it matters most outta the middle in the big games its Trent,i dont know where he sits
in AFL/VFL history but hes in the top 5 best ever players to ever pull on the Richmond jumper imo,thts how ggod this guy is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Richmond fans have gone to next level wtf
He's probably only just top 5 to pull on the jumper in last 20 years.

Martin
Rance
Richardson
Reiwoldt
Cotchin.

Could make a case for Matthew knights, although I think he retired 2003 or something.

Very good player, old cotch, but the fact he's only been AA once, (7 or 8 years back) and the lack of consistency through his career until the past 3 years... Very bizarre statement

Any chance that poster would have been the one saying Pickett should be eligible for the rising star this year post 2019 gf?

So no Jack Dyer , Royce Hart ,Kevin Bartlett amongst a sh*t load of others haha . This is why i generally avoid "Best of all time" threads .
this wasn't the best of all time thread, it was the 2020 All Australian thread!

stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I hate Cotchin as a bloke, he seems like a real weird unit.

But he's a great captain and has changed his game over the last 4 or so years to become the ultimate team player that makes others around him much better. Gotta respect that.

Would love Brayshaw to actually develop into a similar player. Doesn't need to be the star but does the team thinks extremely well, feeds the ball out to others in better positions, tackles like a maniac and is really hard over the ball.

Amongst all the furor over the Petracca goal review. The forgotten detail was that he clearly took a mark 30m out directly in front that wasn't paid.
And lets say it was touched before it crossed the line, that doesn't automatically mean they still score another goal as they weren't able to get it out of defense easily. If we're going to assume things we should all just assume that they turn it over 15 seconds after the kick in and we score a goal, they never score theirs and we win by two goals.

Its just dumb logic by them, the behind fundamentally changes everything. But try explaining that to mouth breathers.

Also did these:

The only reason i follow him on FB is because it's piss funny out how he fails to be neutral

CTHORANGE

Premiership Player
May 7, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
And lets say it was touched before it crossed the line, that doesn't automatically mean they still score another goal as they weren't able to get it out of defense easily. If we're going to assume things we should all just assume that they turn it over 15 seconds after the kick in and we score a goal, they never score theirs and we win by two goals.

Its just dumb logic by them, the behind fundamentally changes everything. But try explaining that to mouth breathers.

Exactly, it wasn't the last play of the game. It'd be great if some 'lost' footage mysteriously surfaces showing it was clearly touched and should've been a point and therefore vindicates all their angst, but we would obviously still keep the 4 points, that would make this whole thing so much nicer

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Exactly, it wasn't the last play of the game. It'd be great if some 'lost' footage mysteriously surfaces showing it was clearly touched and should've been a point and therefore vindicates all their angst, but we would obviously still keep the 4 points, that would make this whole thing so much nicer
If that happened they should donate 4 extra points for all the bitching and whinging.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back