Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

The best list? Quite possibly yes.

The best team? You've got to be kidding. A poor culture head by a mediocre coach, riddled with drugs and sheer entitlement, and second-rate management. Their success comes off the back of years of early draft picks, accompanied by good fortune in trading, a once-in-a-generation ruckman, compromised scheduling, and umpiring that bizarrely favours teams wearing the colour blue. (Statistically, I sh!t thee not.)

They are an AFL basket case licking (or sniffing) the last of the ice-cream from the bottom of the bowl.

Where this elevates from merely a good post to an elite one is the umpiring conspiracy theory about jumper colours

Where this elevates from merely a good post to an elite one is the umpiring conspiracy theory about jumper colours
I don't even have to look to know this was a Richmond supporter

I’m also curious to know exactly when we have benefited from compromised scheduling? Probably when we had the good fortune of playing two matches in the NT.

I’m also curious to know exactly when we have benefited from compromised scheduling? Probably when we had the good fortune of playing two matches in the NT.
Getting to play a whole finals series in WA was pretty handy based on the evidence

Remove this Banner Ad

Back