Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think Grace created any great addition to the whole drama.

He was a walk on extra in a decision the AFL had already decided to overturn, in order to quell the growing bad publicity it was generating.

There's not much the AFL won't do when it comes to protecting its public image.
At the end of the day the right decision has been made IMO but how they arrive at it is completely laughable.
Painted themselves into a corner too by only giving Bachar 2 weeks. How could they possibly find Schofield guilty and have him receive the same punishment!!

At the end of the day the right decision has been made IMO but how they arrive at it is completely laughable.
Painted themselves into a corner too by only giving Bachar 2 weeks. How could they possibly find Schofield guilty and have him receive the same punishment!!

The soul of the AFL resides in its marketing department.

I gotta say, the Houli media coverage is a bit off the mark for mine.

I don't really care who he had as a witness, but the concept that he's a good bloke doesn't make a difference to what he did. Barry Hall didn't get extra mayo because he was a boxer. It flies in the face of what the tribunal punitive system is.

I mean, is it that hard to comprehend that you can have a particular ethnicity, have a particular imaginary friend and yet still be a goose who hurt someone badly?

The joy on the WC board has reached epic levels. You'd think they snagged the 4 points!!

Can we take to calling Clarry 'The Squirter' as they have?

I think everyone needs to bring super soakers to our next game against Melbourne and squirt the squirter

They've googled ginger squirter

Based on the results that popped up for me they may be a while

Qulayton Squirterfloppoliver

HAHAHHAHA NOT GUILTY

Watching him squirt that handball out of congestion to release Hibberd who setup our match winning goal was a thing of beauty.
Also, I didn't even know Schofield existed until this s**t blew up. Certainly didn't see him Saturday.
Gonna be s**t when they have to drop him tomorrow night...

Hi Guys,

I have just attained my travel agents licence and am setting up a business.

I'm calling it: Sodium Birds World Tours.

The inaugural tour will visit the following locations:
Khewra Salt Mine
Dead Sea
Lake Eyre

Salt Lake City

For bookings go to saltytearstastegreat.com.au

I think I'm on to a winner, opposition posters love getting salty.

Hi Guys,

I have just attained my travel agents licence and am setting up a business.

I'm calling it: Sodium Birds World Tours.

The inaugural tour will visit the following locations:
Khewra Salt Mine
Dead Sea
Lake Eyre

Salt Lake City

For bookings go to saltytearstastegreat.com.au

I think I'm on to a winner, opposition posters love getting salty.
Post on the Pies board you'll have work coming out of your arse for years!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nathan is clearly tanking already.
In 2018 we need to see the following:

* Adams played as a small defender on the back pocket
* Play Keffee as Full Back
* Reinvent Scharenberg as a utility
* Grundy traded to Adelaide for Lever
* Moore to play Ruck
* Draft a KPF with Pick 2
* Pendlebury playing off HBF
* Sidebottom playing in the forward pocket
* Recruit a FF who can bring it to ground, while the KPF develops

2018:

FB T.Adams Keffee Langdon
HB Pendles Lever Howe
C Phillips DeGoey WHE
HF Fasolo Reid Wells
FF Sidebottom ? Elliott

Foll Moore Treloar Maynard

Int from: Scharenberg, Brown, Daicos, Kirby, McLarty, Wills, Aish
I don't even know where to begin...

Surely his fellow Pie fans told him he was delusional or were they all congratulating his genius?
There was a guy on SEN the other day who was saying a lot of this, and there was actually a few people agreeing with him. Basically follows the principle of "Move our good players to players that we have gaping holes and that should fix it" ... There is only half a dozen massive problems with this strategy ...

There was a guy on SEN the other day who was saying a lot of this, and there was actually a few people agreeing with him. Basically follows the principle of "Move our good players to players that we have gaping holes and that should fix it" ... There is only half a dozen massive problems with this strategy ...
Sweet. If that's all it takes then lets move Gawn, Hogan & TMac into the midfield to cover the loss of Jones, Viney & Tyson.

Also the arrogance of Pies fans assuming Lever is just going to come to them. :mad:

Sweet. If that's all it takes then lets move Gawn, Hogan & TMac into the midfield to cover the loss of Jones, Viney & Tyson.

Also the arrogance of Pies fans assuming Lever is just going to come to them. :mad:

Exactly, Lever is obviously coming to Melbourne for peanuts so he can play in a premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back