Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be a big night at the B+F tonight for the Crows. People are thinking they might hear what Sloane has to say regarding his future in Adelaide do to free agency. The manager of Rory Laird has already come out and said that it will be hard for Adelaide to keep him in crows gear after next year. Charlie Cameron has said up yours Tex, I do not want to play for you, I am out of here. Now what did Richmond say about the arguing during the game?? LOL.

A few rippers from everyones favourite thread.
We should go further, remove all votes he got for the B&F.

Make it clear that in our eyes he's the bottom player on our list.
sounds completely rational

We should be throwing the kitchen sink at Viney
You do that ... and then ...
He'd be my number 1 from them for sure. I wonder if his dad wants to return as well.
Just as likely as the first one ...

and they are a year away from waving farewell to one of the best young key forwards in the competition.

BTW we should be throwing money at those ( Petrac and Oliver) who will miss out on the extra cash thanks to the over inflated Lever salary.
Haha, where to start ... why is Hogan more likely to leave next year than this year when he's still contracted for both of them? The Trac and Oliver statement encapsulates both why they're so sour, but also why they're making such a fool of themselves. They think its 100% about money, and refuse to hear anything to the contrary, and the club are doing a good job of driving that narrative, and that pack of bottom feeders are eating it up

When JVseven pointed out the lunacy in asking for 2x1st rounders when he wasn't even Top10 in the B&F ...
You have to remember that a major consideration when trying to determine what Lever is worth is "how much you guys are offering him". Your overs offer really means you are shitting in your own nest. If you have only offered around $650K then our asking price of 2x1st picks might not be justified.

Suck on that my friend
So, $750k under the new CBA that boils down to a 20% pay rise, is actually $625k under the previous one, which was in effect during the last trade period ... in other words, in the new world, its hardly a massive contract, and they're dreaming.

When JVseven pointed out the lunacy in asking for 2x1st rounders when he wasn't even Top10 in the B&F ...

So, $750k under the new CBA that boils down to a 20% pay rise, is actually $625k under the previous one, which was in effect during the last trade period ... in other words, in the new world, its hardly a massive contract, and they're dreaming.
Their obsession with Lever apparently ruining the playing group is really weird, especially since noone is talking about it apart from Ricky Nixon.

Their obsession with Lever apparently ruining the playing group is really weird, especially since noone is talking about it apart from Ricky Nixon.
They're just clutching to whatever they can ... it's why this apparent superstar defender that is worth 2x1st rounders is actually a downhill skiing 3rd tall who is actually pretty overrated.

I don't think any player, in any team will be against the club spending a bit extra on a player that will make the team better, and help us take that very important next step.

Just gone and had a peek at the Melbourne board. Supposedly the reason why we are giving Lever so much greif but not Cameron is because Lever is white. WHO THE F*** THINKS LIKE THAT??? I was gonna post on the Melb board in response but just don't know what u say to that.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

There's actually a pretty legitimate argument for why the posters in question posted that too, funnily enough.

There's actually a pretty legitimate argument for why the posters in question posted that too, funnily enough.
I saw it posed as a question, outlining the fact their scenarios are the same other than the fact Lever is OOC and Cameron isn't and the fans seem to be going ballistic over only 1 of them.

Hahahaha that is just fantastic.
If there was a club that I had to put money on that would have supporters that way inclined, Adelaide would be first and daylight second.
Classic stuff

And they are still at it!!
Absolute gold mine.

Some options between 2017 & 2018 firsts vs a first and a second:
[1] 2017 #10, 2017 2nd round & 2018 2nd round
[2] 2018 1st round, two 2017 2nd rounds (theirs + Watts trade)

Hahahaha f*** me!

Guy on Twitter trying to start a rumour that Tex physically assaulted Lever, which is why he missed the B&F and Tex needed surgery on his hand/wrist.

I saw Tex on GF day and he wouldn't assault a fly.

If Tex assaulted Lever , Lever would have to retire.

I can't believe he is considered the best captain in the comp.
Is a dumb, manufactured, average front running footballer. I cannot remember seeing him 'assault' anyone on the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tex Walker is a dumb mans neitz. He acts all tough, but only does it through niggle. i would expect him to throw a punch because he's incapable of actually doing so or having a presence

Tex Walker is a dumb mans neitz. He acts all tough, but only does it through niggle. i would expect him to throw a punch because he's incapable of actually doing so or having a presence

Can't believe some Crows nuffy tried to say he is a better player than Neitz was in a MB thread. He won't get near Neitas goal tally despite the big fella playing the first few years of his career mainly down back.

Talking to players, it's funny how much they mock these overly obsessed fans. Players can't stand them, even if they're their own fans.

There's a few in the lever thread who I reckon crows players would avoid at all costs.

Talking to players, it's funny how much they mock these overly obsessed fans. Players can't stand them, even if they're their own fans.

There's a few in the lever thread who I reckon crows players would avoid at all costs.

There’s definitely a group that are overly abusive and go way OTT. One of the crows posters went onto Levers dads Facebook, lifted a photo and posted it on the crows board making fun of his tatts etc. When I called him out on it he tried to say he just googled it but picture in question came up on no searches involving his dad.

I consider myself pretty obsessed with the team not going to lie but I don’t get why people throw abuse at them.

There’s definitely a group that are overly abusive and go way OTT. One of the crows posters went onto Levers dads Facebook, lifted a photo and posted it on the crows board making fun of his tatts etc. When I called him out on it he tried to say he just googled it but picture in question came up on no searches involving his dad.

I consider myself pretty obsessed with the team not going to lie but I don’t get why people throw abuse at them.
Every club has it. And the players tend to know the exact fans they are

I particularly liked the crows fan saying he's going to piss in waterbombs and throw them at lever. Then also claimed his opinion isn't bias

Felt bad for trenners being one of the only MFC boys at the Casey b and f. They hounded the kid all night.

Every club has it. And the players tend to know the exact fans they are

I particularly liked the crows fan saying he's going to piss in waterbombs and throw them at lever. Then also claimed his opinion isn't bias

Felt bad for trenners being one of the only MFC boys at the Casey b and f. They hounded the kid all night.

I would have hoped that every MFC player was present at the Casey B & F, at least every one who has ever played a game for Casey...

I would have hoped that every MFC player was present at the Casey B & F, at least every one who has ever played a game for Casey...
Nope. There was three
And vanders was only there because he lives with trenners.

That seems really disappointing.
Agreed. If we're strengthening ties, why aren't the likes of JKH and Kent attending? Hope the club is in top of it.

The Richmond board has gone off the deep end. Here are two of of their best legal experts:
Who said I am taking and sharing photos of topless bathers???

I am not even near a beach FFS!!!

The point is a photo and distribution is semantics surely, rather its about the vision.

So if the photo is intimate then a bather being topless on a beach must also be intimate and therefore anyone on a beach that unwittingly sees it would surely be able to sue due to the exposed vision!

Otherwise people walking down the street captured by CCTV can sue the local council for unwanted video capture and distribution!!!
No head shot is going to make it hard to have charges laid IMO, unless she goes topless against the photo it could be anyone claiming it's them because all the player has to say is " thats not her "

Also who is to say she didnt ask for a picture be taken on her phone and she released it, lets wait until both stories are told before we automatically go into the woman is innocent mode, remember chopstickgate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back