Banter The LOOSE footy discussion thread 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So do you guys still have to move your finals?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Probably..

we dont get the full support of the AFL in everything we do, say or think to ensure we have success.

WE have to do it the hard way - nothing you'd know anything about.

GO Catters

He's worth 2 top 10 picks thankyou. And the Parramatta petting zoo is highly underrated. Certainly better than any attraction Geelong could offer, of which I can't name any.
Careful, that's Australia's finest wool museum you're disregarding there.

Probably..

we dont get the full support of the AFL in everything we do, say or think to ensure we have success.

WE have to do it the hard way - nothing you'd know anything about.

GO Catters
Nah. Why should we? We will be at the top and stay there. As was what was promised.

The start of the decade of dominance begins!
6edc9d60be414f39f06464d4ce881b19.gif

Nah. Why should we? We will be at the top and stay there. As was what was promised.

The start of the decade of dominance begins!
6edc9d60be414f39f06464d4ce881b19.gif

Because there'll be no sense of achievement.

You have to win it fair and square to do that, and a biased playing field ensures you can't.

Hollow really.

He's worth 2 top 10 picks thankyou. And the Parramatta petting zoo is highly underrated. Certainly better than any attraction Geelong could offer, of which I can't name any.
Pffft. This guy hasn't even heard of the Mighty Bollards (aka The Eighth Wonder).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8e89641f039e2aca5ba936540931a26d.gif

Nope.

We have 158 years of history, are the second oldest side in the AFL, and one of the oldest football sides in the world.

We have a long, rich history, and have earned respect and success through sheer hard work and persistence.

Far more to be proud of than being a plastic franchise given special privileges to buy a premiership than win it on your own merits.

Nope.

We have 158 years of history, are the second oldest side in the AFL, and one of the oldest football sides in the world.

We have a long, rich history, and have earned respect and success through sheer hard work and persistence.

Far more to be proud of than being a plastic franchise given special privileges to buy a premiership than win it on your own merits.

021e47568032473b3ba42ac12f701ebc.gif

021e47568032473b3ba42ac12f701ebc.gif

Don't need one.

Very comfortable and proud of a club that has built itself from the ground up, whereas a club that is an AFL gimmick would provide a shallow sense of satisfaction.

Actually, it'll be embarrassing if you DON'T win the GF, after being given ludicrously preferential treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back