Banter The LOOSE footy discussion thread 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
9a4e43d7f76fbdfbba4b3c443f1b2c91.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stevie J will be working hard to get up for this week. :DTry to remember he's one if ours and don't cheer when he conjures up a goal from nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That you couldnt afford to pay us.

Try to keep up.

I don't understand the relation you're making between that and hundreds of employees losing their jobs from a completely different organisation. It just looks like you're having a laugh at them while trying to associate it with football banter. I don't know who you think "you" is either.

I don't understand the relation you're making between that and hundreds of employees losing their jobs from a completely different organisation. It just looks like you're having a laugh at them while trying to associate it with football banter. I don't know who you think "you" is either.
So you cant keep up. Oh well.

Lol Ok. You guys 1st

Listen "General" (if that even is your real name) we love the bantz here but on our home deck we make the rules. Keep it at least vaguely football related please.

Which reminds me. Mumford sure does have a big head (and nice teeth) now I think about it. And who is that bloke on the left anyway?

E95E43D7-FC7D-4E5A-BCCF-F5C50520DEFA-324-000000527C752453.jpeg

Listen "General" (if that even is your real name) we love the bantz here but on our home deck we make the rules. Keep it at least vaguely football related please.

Which reminds me. Mumford sure does have a big head (and nice teeth) now I think about it. And who is that bloke on the left anyway?

View attachment 406204
Im shocked you would think it isnt.

It was in relation to comments being made about us being bought and maybe you guys could buy us.

But hey your house your rules.

His son.

How interesting. Do you have any more fun facts about wool?

catempire
Geelong has had at least theee players with "Wool" in their name (that I know of):

Marc Woolnough
Marc Woolnough's old man
Fred Wooler

#woolfacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back