Banter The LOOSE footy discussion thread 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should change my middle name to Christine or something..
Be careful what you wish for. That chick could be you!

maxresdefault.jpg

Might not hear it, but when you are red for a month you’ll sure as * see it

Go Catters

Big tough Joel Selwood takes a guy out when he's not expecting in an international friendly

Puts it in perspective coming from the club of the most protected species Cotchin and his free to punch anyone club.

Go Catters

Big tough Joel Selwood takes a guy out when he's not expecting in an international friendly

At least he put his hand up to play for his country.

Not as tough as Dusty I guess with all his scumbag bikies mates and dad.

Selwood should just be like him and go to Las Vegas to party and hide from the media while taking shitload of drugs.

Great preparation for next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m actually going to put money on the tigers not making the 8 next year, won’t shock me if the finish down near the bottom either.

Very very oridinary side that is going to have the mother of all preimierahip hangovers

I agree. Tougher draw plus you would think they won't have such a blessed run with injury next year like they did this year.

I’m actually going to put money on the tigers not making the 8 next year, won’t shock me if the finish down near the bottom either.

Very very oridinary side that is going to have the mother of all preimierahip hangovers
I too would like to place a wager. Where can you do that?

I agree. Tougher draw plus you would think they won't have such a blessed run with injury next year like they did this year.
I dunno. I haven't seen the draw but I'd bet they'll have a heap of MCG games next year and the fans will be out in force.
I doubt any game they play at the G will drop below 50,000.
They don't seem to have any players that look to be about to fall off the cliff.
Wouldn't be surprised if they won the flag again.

Haha hilarious, if you're that keen to give money away you might as well back us to win the flag too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back