Banter The LOOSE footy discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll give this a trial first up. It was a suggestion by Boxhead_31 where we can have a thread where there's more scope for banter, hashtag pumping and generally talking footy in a more 'loose' sense.

Normal BigFooty and board rules apply but you'll be hard pressed to have posts deleted/moved from here for being off-topic (as long as it's broadly footy related - non-footy related still belongs on the Scratching Post). Derailing discussion from other serious footy threads will be moved here from time-to-time if appropriate.

So a suggestion if you like to stick to serious footy discussion - this thread probably isn't for you.

Fire away...

tumblr_m8pjjnFBgw1rdf3plo1_500.gif

Hawthorn are the worst team in the history of sport; we gave them 89' and 08' so they don't count and they beat 3 interstate teams who were cooked so they don't count.
Plus they've been paying the umpires to cheat for them since Clarkson took over so none of their wins count and all their supporters are a bunch of #cockwobblers that can kiss my arse!
image.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane forecast today: 23 mostly sunny NO rain.

Come on goal fest.

Only thing that worries me is maybe the temperature.
The humidity is the real danger for games played in Queensland :D

Brisbane forecast today: 23 mostly sunny NO rain.

Come on goal fest.

Only thing that worries me is maybe the temperature.
I'm in Brisbane at the moment, near the Gabba, and I can't imagine it raining today. Very sunny and very warm.

I'm in Brisbane at the moment, near the Gabba, and I can't imagine it raining today. Very sunny and very warm.

Says 26 tho later in the week, am glad it isn't that!!!

Am disappointed this game wasn't scheduled for this time a few weeks ago, I was in Surfers!!! Could have easily have gone to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back