Banter The LOOSE footy discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where to put this. Joel has two books out that look to be aimed at 9 to 14 years old. Anyway, he's doing a book signing with two of his brothers at highpoint tomorrow at 2 if anyone's interested. Will be heading down myself with my 7 year old to get his books signed. (I will be signing books too until the shop owners ask me to stop and threaten to call the cops)...
good LOL at this...

GO Catters

Not sure where to put this. Joel has two books out that look to be aimed at 9 to 14 years old. Anyway, he's doing a book signing with two of his brothers at highpoint tomorrow at 2 if anyone's interested. Will be heading down myself with my 7 year old to get his books signed. (I will be signing books too until the shop owners ask me to stop and threaten to call the cops)...

What book will you be signing? Copies of the Kama Sutra? ;)

So what roads do you take in each direction as alternatives?

use the 5 to replace the 405 - or go over the hill on Coldwater or Beverly Glen.

the 101 I use Riverside, Ventura, Magnolia... just stay off it....

134 will work at times too...

Go Catters

Is it just me or does there seem to be a greater percentage of negative posters around these days?
That is those folks that the club can do no good by, doesn't matter what it is the club is always in the wrong or they shouldn't have tried to do what they are doing.

Is it just me or does there seem to be a greater percentage of negative posters around these days?
That is those folks that the club can do no good by, doesn't matter what it is the club is always in the wrong or they shouldn't have tried to do what they are doing.
3/4 of them are in the Chris Scott thread.

Which hopefully dazbroncos has closed for good so they can't get out :cool:

3/4 of them are in the Chris Scott thread.

Which hopefully dazbroncos has closed for good so they can't get out :cool:

Like all toxic stains, im sure they will infect other areas of the board, as we have seen in the draft threads, so with that in mind, that dumping ground site will reopen at some point after a deferential and respectful period of time has passed for the Scott family.

GO Catters

Like all toxic stains, im sure they will infect other areas of the board, as we have seen in the draft threads, so with that in mind, that dumping ground site will reopen at some point after a deferential and respectful period of time has passed for the Scott family.

GO Catters
An image like this should pop up when opening the thread
maxresdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back