thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal, Browns, Clips, Renegades
Any clips fans out there?!

Big game tomorrow against the blazers, we need to try and negate Aldridge's influence on the game.

Jan 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Clippers
Clips fan here guys. Bit of a disappointing start to the season. Lacking depth all over the bench, and players like Farmar and CD-R are just not filling the wholes Darren Collinson and Matt Barnes (when on bench) did last season. Need to look for a trade for a wing such as Jeff Green or Wilson Chandler

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hey clips fans!

Big loss to cover is DJ, the Paul Pierce addition is simply fantastic and is exactly what we needed.

Don't want to lose Crawford, especially not for Haywood!

Jan 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Clippers
Hey clips fans!

Big loss to cover is DJ, the Paul Pierce addition is simply fantastic and is exactly what we needed.

Don't want to lose Crawford, especially not for Haywood!
We just lost our core, so deflating. I think we need to sign Javale McGee as his athleticism is close to DJ and has potential, or Larry Sanders who has good defensive presence but would be hard to get. Not Haywood though!!!!!
Pierce is gonna be such a good addition to the team with his leadership, can mentor Blake and CP3. Will end up winning us some games in the clutch, hopefully they're in the playoffs too.
With Jamal, I think we need to flip him whilst he has value. The guy is 35 and still has value. If we can get some more young talent (heck I'd take a first rounder) it'll be a good move. Lance will be a great addition on our bench with Wesley Johnson too (good wing, which are to find) and it can cover Jamal's loss.
Also happy with our rookie we bought in Branden Dawson who has so much energy and athleticism and can hopefully bring some presence to the team. Could end up being Blake's back up at the 4. There's a clip of him below.

Anyways, hopefully we can try get a top 4 seed but I think it'll be hard with the West being so packed. If this rumour becomes true down below, I can wait a season for us to get back to the top :)
Screen Shot 2015-07-09 at 12.21.33 am.png

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
We just lost our core, so deflating. I think we need to sign Javale McGee as his athleticism is close to DJ and has potential, or Larry Sanders who has good defensive presence but would be hard to get. Not Haywood though!!!!!
Pierce is gonna be such a good addition to the team with his leadership, can mentor Blake and CP3. Will end up winning us some games in the clutch, hopefully they're in the playoffs too.
With Jamal, I think we need to flip him whilst he has value. The guy is 35 and still has value. If we can get some more young talent (heck I'd take a first rounder) it'll be a good move. Lance will be a great addition on our bench with Wesley Johnson too (good wing, which are to find) and it can cover Jamal's loss.
Also happy with our rookie we bought in Branden Dawson who has so much energy and athleticism and can hopefully bring some presence to the team. Could end up being Blake's back up at the 4. There's a clip of him below.

Anyways, hopefully we can try get a top 4 seed but I think it'll be hard with the West being so packed. If this rumour becomes true down below, I can wait a season for us to get back to the top :)View attachment 150643

Yeah mate, McGee is probably the man I would be targeting as well.

Crawford is still such an integral part of the team though in my view, for a club who doesn't have depth we still need him.

Jeez Dawson looks good, can shoot a jumper!

Jan 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Clippers
Yeah mate, McGee is probably the man I would be targeting as well.

Crawford is still such an integral part of the team though in my view, for a club who doesn't have depth we still need him.

Jeez Dawson looks good, can shoot a jumper!
The thing with Jamal is that we are now stacked at the 2 and 3 with Stephenson, Johnson, Pierce, Rivers and Redick. I really think that he is good as gone and what he has been saying on Twitter is suggesting it too. If we kept DJ, I think he would be worth keeping as we'd be in a better championship contender position.
Loving Dawson! But Doc barely played Wilcox or Bullock as rookies which is concerning

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Jordan backflips and resigns!

Brilliant by the clips, whatever it takes.

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
We have a solid unit, just need some more front court depth now

Yeah exactly, would be keeping Crawford unless an offer we can't refuse comes our way which I doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

clipper

Senior List
Oct 20, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Crazy day! Happy for the result of having Jordan back. Dallas may be pissed but I could see a similar situation to Lamar odom in Dallas happening when Jordan would have realised his mistake, and not enjoying the spotlight.

Now he comes back and if his base performance is around this year for the next 4 years,then he will have his number Retired (taking into account the lack of clippers legends)

I would think that Crawford will be traded during the season once everything shakes out, and other teams start moving players as their seasons don't meet expectations

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Crazy day! Happy for the result of having Jordan back. Dallas may be pissed but I could see a similar situation to Lamar odom in Dallas happening when Jordan would have realised his mistake, and not enjoying the spotlight.

Now he comes back and if his base performance is around this year for the next 4 years,then he will have his number Retired (taking into account the lack of clippers legends)

I would think that Crawford will be traded during the season once everything shakes out, and other teams start moving players as their seasons don't meet expectations

Yeah that could happen, will have to wait and see how the body is treating Jamal.

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
If Crawford was too go to the cavs, what would we want?

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Kendrick would be a good backup center, and knows Docs playbook. But I think he may be a FA.

Yeah think he is.

We need to find a back up center somewhere though.

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
We could get Josh Smith, he would be quality of our bench. I think we might snare him which would be a great get

Yeah he would be a great get for us.

Would have some decent depth in all positions then.

Jan 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Clippers
Yeah he would be a great get for us.

Would have some decent depth in all positions then.
I really think we should trade Jamal for a decent point backup. I can see him going to Miami for Chalmers in return which wouldn't be too bad. I just don't trust Austin's consistency as a backup point. Would rather him play 8-10 mins a game than 16-20

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
I really think we should trade Jamal for a decent point backup. I can see him going to Miami for Chalmers in return which wouldn't be too bad. I just don't trust Austin's consistency as a backup point. Would rather him play 8-10 mins a game than 16-20

In all honesty I think we should stick with Rivers, Chalmers is too old tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back