The Los Angeles clippers thread

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal, Browns, Clips, Renegades
What do we all reckon about our off season moves? I think that if we can get some good off season form going I think we could definitely go Top 3 in the conference

I reckon it could be our year, we have improved dramatically in the off season!

Top 2 should be the expectation imo, this group can deliver us a title!

Jan 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Clippers
I reckon it could be our year, we have improved dramatically in the off season!

Top 2 should be the expectation imo, this group can deliver us a title!
I really like the Prigioni move, experienced and seasoned player in different leagues that can shoot the ball. Hope DJ can go for a double double year as well

wicksy

Cancelled
Feb 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Clippers, Daniel Ricciardo Racing
I'm here guys.... Massive Clips fan. Didn't even know this place existed!!
Nice little comeback the other day although i'm not too sure how the starters got blown out so much in that first half!! Very good to know our bench can come on and play some decent ball though.... It's the difference between fading out in the Conf SF and being Champions this season!!

Jan 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Clippers
I'm here guys.... Massive Clips fan. Didn't even know this place existed!!
Nice little comeback the other day although i'm not too sure how the starters got blown out so much in that first half!! Very good to know our bench can come on and play some decent ball though.... It's the difference between fading out in the Conf SF and being Champions this season!!
Really looking forward to Austin's season. His mid range look much improved throughout the pre season and looms as a wildcard for us off the bench

wicksy

Cancelled
Feb 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Really looking forward to Austin's season. His mid range look much improved throughout the pre season and looms as a wildcard for us off the bench

Must admit I was pretty harsh on Austin last season until his breakout games in the play offs.
I hope he can continue... Just often tries to do a little too much himself... Hopefully with the additions to the 2nd unit, he won't feel like he has to drive to the rim EVERY time.

Lance is the key... If he brings his Pacer talent, then we finish top in the West.

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Was a weird game today, we got out too a big lead but I still never felt like we had the game wrapped up.

Griffin is an unstoppable force when he plays like that, took until the last for Paul and Deandre to really get their game going.

Should be a big game against the mavs, will need to play better than we did today to get the W

Jan 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Clippers
Was a weird game today, we got out too a big lead but I still never felt like we had the game wrapped up.

Griffin is an unstoppable force when he plays like that, took until the last for Paul and Deandre to really get their game going.

Should be a big game against the mavs, will need to play better than we did today to get the W
Blake has come a long way, his mid-range was awesome yesterday. Good to see J-Smoove be a good defensive presence with his 4 blocks, but the scouting report should've been better in my opinion. To let Demarcus hit numerous 3's was so annoying as he was wide open for most of them. Gotta improve that 3-point D.
Otherwise, what Mike Smith said on the Clippers telecast yesterday was correct. Winning the game in any fashion will be a good win regardless of what happens. Today's game should be good :)

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
If Blake keeps his form like this all season and we can have 60+ wins, he will go very close to winning MVP

This!

He looks near on unstoppable atm, the team has been with each other for so long that they know each other so well and team chemistry isn't a problem (which it is for a lot of contending teams)

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The game vs the Suns is a very interesting one, not that confident.

Jan 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Clippers
The game vs the Suns is a very interesting one, not that confident.
Solid win tonight, the bench finally got their groove going.

J-Smoove hit some big 3's, just needs some more consistency. Jamal a bit off tonight but he is gonna have nights like that. Wesley was really smart on the court tonight, did some great stuff on D as well as finishing off a nice oop from Smith. Austin some really good drives to the ring, Pierce hitting some clutch 3's, I am pretty optimistic about this season.

Speaking of interesting games, Warriors on Thursday would be a huge win and it'd great for our morale. So pumped for the season!!!!

Jan 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Clippers
Curry is a freak, we defended him well all night except for a few times, but he just makes 3's without question. Bench needs to step up earlier in the game and keep us ahead, as our starters are playing well. But bench really got it together at times tonight too. 5 games in, 4-1 isn't bad!

Jan 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Clippers
A while since we chatted in here. What do you guys think of the Jeff Green trade? I 'm hoping he can put up 15 points a night up for us, but definitely a good swap for Lance. However, Lance was slowly coming good. Enjoyed watching him play, has such energy

Jan 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Clippers
Hey guys. What a start we have had this season! Really didn't think our bench would be much this season and the defence has been awesome, considering how underwhelming we have been in previous years. What's everyone's take on us so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wicksy

Cancelled
Feb 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Loving it.... For now! Warriors will be unbeatable.

Back