Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Feraligatr

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jazny has copped a bit of flack of late, but deep down we all love her. :love:

158218.jpg

Have no time for religious wackos. They are just dangerous people.

I refused to give in to their pm demands for noodz :shrug:
:cautiousv1:
Jaz aint into that, she’d push someone into a freezing cold sea to save herself, but she would never ask for noodz.

I don't remember exactly but I remember the part where he and Dinsdale have never apologised for whatever it was which is quiet upsetting

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN
Yeah he has a habit of that, he didn’t apologise to me either once, I can’t remember what it was for but I’m still offended!

Yeah he has a habit of that, he didn’t apologise to me either once, I can’t remember what it was for but I’m still offended!
It was because I made better chilli than you.

And I'm still not apologising :goat:🌶️

I didn't apologise because you said something something whatever can't recall but it was mean and I got sooky and you didn't apologise or say sorry or nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't remember exactly but I remember the part where he and Dinsdale have never apologised for whatever it was which is quiet upsetting
I'm very nice to everyone so you must be misremembering, sorry if that's not a word but it fits.

I'm very nice to everyone so you must be misremembering, sorry if that's not a word but it fits.
I can't remember exactly what we did but I think we broke Jazny in the Squib of the week fred a year or two ago. She melted so badly about it she refused to continue :$

I probably rigged it so an Essendon player didn't win. That seems like something I would do.

Loop
I can't remember exactly what we did but I think we broke Jazny in the Squib of the week fred a year or two ago. She melted so badly about it she refused to continue :$

I probably rigged it so an Essendon player didn't win. That seems like something I would do.
That does sound like the tricksy things we do so sew confusion in the bay

Ooooh yeah I remember something now, the best thread on the Bay and Jazny wont do it anymore coz of something you did 🤔

Back