Autopsy The Luke Beveridges coaching idiocy throws away the game thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Some horrendous stuff out there, expected much better from seasoned players but its done and dusted now.

Geelong go top of the ladder on that game, Danger plays his best game of the season, and we have 2 on the bench, and people are acting like we just lost to Norf or Sydney by seven goals.

Cannot honestly believe what that sickening mob down the highway gets away with against us 99/100 times.. Absolutely sickening.. I'm gobsmacked at the luck they get across all areas of the game..

I hope they get absolutely pummeled and ridden into the ground come come finals time. They s**t me to absolute tears....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two players down for most of the game and went toe-to-toe with the in form team in the comp, to only go down by a couple of goals. I'm not happy to lose, but no melting from me. Reminds me of the Hawks game where Murphy did his knee. The younger players will realise we can match it with the best. We just need a Swans at the SCG game (the 2015 edition) to bring it all together.

Missed the whole second half, can a non melter pls summarise the key points

2 players down, 20 less interchanges than Geelong who just ran over the top of us. Clear HTB decisions not given, Dangerfield allowed to push Williams in the back before the ball was even in the vicinity and JJ shitting the bed in big moments like usual

Remove this Banner Ad

Back